MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goog morning, gals!!!

How's everybody doing in my favourite thread?

Have a nice day!

Good morning.

I'm fine thanks.

Wow, you're all going to London this winter? I'm done with London for this year :tears: . I went to Somerset House which absolutely ruined me but it was worth almost every cent . I guess I'll have to wait for some concerts over here until next year but I think I'll survive :wink2:

I might be the last to post. I'll only leave home at noon so I'm pretty late :thumbdown: . I hope you'll keep us some nice spots in the queue. That would be lovely :wub2:

Now a bit off topic: I fell in love yesterday :mf_lustslow: . I heard Jon Bon Jovi sing Hallelujah. What a man! What a song :wub2: . Sorry, wrong forum. Just had to share it :blush-anim-cl:

Good morning.

I'm fine thanks.

Wow, you're all going to London this winter? I'm done with London for this year :tears: . I went to Somerset House which absolutely ruined me but it was worth almost every cent . I guess I'll have to wait for some concerts over here until next year but I think I'll survive :wink2:

I might be the last to post. I'll only leave home at noon so I'm pretty late :thumbdown: . I hope you'll keep us some nice spots in the queue. That would be lovely

Now a bit off topic: I fell in love yesterday :mf_lustslow: . I heard Jon Bon Jovi sing Hallelujah. What a man! What a song :wub2: . Sorry, wrong forum. Just had to share it :blush-anim-cl:

we'll hold you a spot don't worry! :wink2:

I posted a message a week ago, but I couldn't answer it (I made a short holiday trip to London). Thanks to everyone who answerred my question.

Time goes fast when you're having fun in London. Now I've to wait 1 weekend and 5 school days till the concert. It will be too long for me...:blink:

Thank you for posting the audio recording of Mika at Lowlands. Time will go faster with some great music! :bleh:

Good morning.

I'm fine thanks.

Wow, you're all going to London this winter? I'm done with London for this year :tears: . I went to Somerset House which absolutely ruined me but it was worth almost every cent . I guess I'll have to wait for some concerts over here until next year but I think I'll survive

I might be the last to post. I'll only leave home at noon so I'm pretty late :thumbdown: . I hope you'll keep us some nice spots in the queue. That would be lovely :wub2:

ok, actually it is not sure AT ALL that I'm going to London...

It's just that i want it soooooooooooooo bad!!! :biggrin2:

Me too... But I'm already working on the 4th. :blush-anim-cl:

Blue, if you need a ticket for the 4th let me know, I bought a couple of spares in case they sold out and someone needed them....

Petra is taking one but I still have another 1 or possibly 2.:thumb_yello:

Hello girls I have a problem I want to go to Dusseldorf with another french fan, olga but the tax are a little bit expensive...I've taken my decision too late (just after his Paris's concert :wub2: convinced by Em' and Fanny)....Is it possible for a german fan to take 2 places for us (And I will pay back either by sending a cheque or at dusseldorf)or to explain to me a solution to not pay this tax? )

Or if it's not possible do you know a phone number to reserve it and can speack french or english? (I don't speak german...)

sorry to disturb you and also my approximative english...

Hello girls I have a problem I want to go to Dusseldorf with another french fan, olga but the tax are a little bit expensive...I've taken my decision too late (just after his Paris's concert :wub2: convinced by Em' and Fanny)....Is it possible for a german fan to take 2 places for us (And I will pay back either by sending a cheque or at dusseldorf)or to explain to me a solution to not pay this tax? )

Or if it's not possible do you know a phone number to reserve it and can speack french or english? (I don't speak german...)

ok, on http://www.philipshalle.de/ I found this:

It is possible to order tickets via telephone.

ticketservice

0049/(0)211 / 77 50 57

Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6 PM

Try your luck!! I'm sure they will at least speak English...not sure about French though...:wink2:

petra or anyone?? :blink:

I'm sorry I would help you if I was in Germany. try to PM petra

Eventim seems not to work correctly. Petra had given me her details so I could order on Eventim for Laurence and Olga, but it did not work, everytime I tried during the day it failed... And they are selling tickets one by one now, you can't even buy two at a time...

Eventim seems not to work correctly. Petra had given me her details so I could order on Eventim for Laurence and Olga' date=' but it did not work, everytime I tried during the day it failed... And they are selling tickets one by one now, you can't even buy two at a time...[/quote']

argh! that actually happened to me too when I first tried.

there are other sites... shoot I forgot the names now!

Eventim seems not to work correctly. Petra had given me her details so I could order on Eventim for Laurence and Olga' date=' but it did not work, everytime I tried during the day it failed... And they are selling tickets one by one now, you can't even buy two at a time...[/quote']

that suxxxxx! but hey, I'm sure the gals will have their ticket in the end!!! :thumb_yello:

that suxxxxx! but hey, I'm sure the gals will have their ticket in the end!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I told Laurence to book her train ticket because we'll always find a solution! Even on site we can find tickets to buy for sure, even if a bit more expensive...

Yeah I told Laurence to book her train ticket because we'll always find a solution! Even on site we can find tickets to buy for sure' date=' even if a bit more expensive...[/quote']

yes, just go for it!!!

http://www.hekticket.de/tagesspiegel/.bin/index.cgi?tid=720570711032000

Try this one for the tickets!!!

It's another provider (hektickets) :wink2: