MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOPE SO!!!

I have the whole night..i have to be in the airport at 10:15 on sunday so...:bleh:

Definitely we gotta party! Anyone knows the area so we know where to head to after Mika's gone?

ok, actually it is not sure AT ALL that I'm going to London...

It's just that i want it soooooooooooooo bad!!!

Blue, if you need a ticket for the 4th let me know, I bought a couple of spares in case they sold out and someone needed them....

Petra is taking one but I still have another 1 or possibly 2.:thumb_yello:

PLEASE PLEASE COME TO LONDON!!!! I would calm my conscience if I knew that more from this thread came there & that more people would spend so much money for Mika (sorry. but this thought has been following me since friday. mika is DEFINITELY worth it but after all it's quite an amount of money. it would just make me feel better if i knew i wasn't the only one.). :blink:

I don't drink alcohol, coffee or tea :blink:

But I like Cola :drink_nl:

Me neither!! But just Diet Coke :wub2: (do they deliver Pizza to the Philipshalle?)

I've been to DÜS three times in my life (at least 3 times I can remember) so I can't tell you where to go or what to do. I'll have enough trouble to find the venue... :boxed:

anyway, just a question:

Speaking of London: who from this thread is coming? Who of you would be willing to share a bedroom at a family homestay with me? (much cleaner, a decent breakfast, your own bathroom, TV & not more expensive than a hostel (about 19 pound per person/night; single rooms are 23 pound each so i don't really mind. it's just a question. :wink2: )).

PLEASE PLEASE COME TO LONDON!!!! I would calm my conscience if I knew that more from this thread came there & that more people would spend so much money for Mika (sorry. but this thought has been following me since friday. mika is DEFINITELY worth it but after all it's quite an amount of money. it would just make me feel better if i knew i wasn't the only one.). :blink:

Me neither!! But just Diet Coke :wub2: (do they deliver Pizza to the Philipshalle?)

I've been to DÜS three times in my life (at least 3 times I can remember) so I can't tell you where to go or what to do. I'll have enough trouble to find the venue... :boxed:

anyway, just a question:

Speaking of London: who from this thread is coming? Who of you would be willing to share a bedroom at a family homestay with me? (much cleaner, a decent breakfast, your own bathroom, TV & not more expensive than a hostel (about 19 pound per person/night; single rooms are 23 pound each so i don't really mind. it's just a question. :wink2: )).

Petra, I'm going to London too and I can tell you that I have spent a totally undecent amount of money to go to Munich and Dusseldorf and to go to London... So don't feel bad, you're not the only one... Some are even coming from the US or Japan to go see him so you see...

Regarding accomodation in London I'm already staying at the Griffin House with some of the MFCers but I'm sure that some are still looking for something...

Do you really want to know what the flight ticket cost me? It was 52 euros return incl. tax - 12 euros cheaper than my train ticket to Dusseldorf. :blush-anim-cl:

I have accommodation yet - one of my fellow Oldlings invited me to stay over at her place. Very sweet!

I think the 4th of December will be another great meetup! :woot_jump: