MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I found something on the Internet about this: The Philipshalle works with wrist bracelets. The first people will get a bracelet, and with these bracelets you can stand in the front space (not everyone will get this oppurtunity). If you got this bracelet, you can walk around and go to the toilet or visit the merchandise stand. But I don't know if you can reserve your place in front row and walk away again??? It's a quite strange system... I've never been there, it's only from what I've read.

WTF?:roftl:

Bracelets that allow you to go to the toilet and come back to the front??

Is it really going to be that civilised?? I'm impressed girls!:naughty:

So we must make sure that we make it to the front of the row, haha!! That is the key to the bracelet!

Hey MFC fellows who are going to Düsseldorf like me

I just wanted to ask when you arrive at the airport in düsseldorf because maybe we could meet there already for that I´m not that lost and lonely anymore :wink2::biggrin2:

Queenie and I will arrive at Dusseldorf (main) airport around 11.30, go straight and super-fast to the hostel, and then to the venue as quicly as we can...

What time are you arriving at?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls you're going bloody fast with this thread! i can't log in during the day, and every night I have tons pf pages to catch up with!:naughty:

Almost 200 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

Thank you very much. See you soon at 18.30 (or maybe earlier...) saturday!!!

I will arrive to the "mature" venue by special bus with Martin and the band :bleh:

Funny.:mf_rosetinted:

You´re tall. you don´t have problem i the 2nd row. Hahaha! i can imagine you & your snack dancing during mika´s gig..uh, priceless :lmao:

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!:roftl:

I think I have found out about Allegras strategy. She will lean on us first rowers. :sneaky2::biggrin2:

My snack will be on stage. Oh boy, did I say that aloud? Never mind, it wasn't me, it was my evil twin! :shocked:

Shall I say something?:naughty::bleh:

*thinks about parking yards, first rows, wrist-bands, hours of waiting and Big M*

th_83901_Bildarchiv_Innen_Buehne01_122_144lo.jpg th_83945_Bildarchiv_Innen_Buehne02_122_636lo.jpg th_83951_Bildarchiv_Innen_Konzert01_122_342lo.jpg th_84092_Bildarchiv_Innen_Einlassfoyer01_122_168lo.jpg

th_84285_Bildarchiv_Aussen_Tag01_122_778lo.jpg

Are these pics the Philipshalle?? :blink: It looks massive! :sneaky2: How many people fit there?

And does anyone know if it's sold out?

*thinks about parking yards, first rows, wrist-bands, hours of waiting and Big M*

th_83901_Bildarchiv_Innen_Buehne01_122_144lo.jpg th_83945_Bildarchiv_Innen_Buehne02_122_636lo.jpg th_83951_Bildarchiv_Innen_Konzert01_122_342lo.jpg th_84092_Bildarchiv_Innen_Einlassfoyer01_122_168lo.jpg

th_84285_Bildarchiv_Aussen_Tag01_122_778lo.jpg

*hopes that her flight won't be delayed* :shocked:

But, I guess in the end we'll be alright...I'm sure there won't be MASSES of German fans waiting in front of the venue at this time of the day...:wink2:

*glances at ticker*

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 DAYS!

4 days!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

:groupwave: :groupwave:

you're faster than me lol

this is getting so exciting!!! woooooooooooot

Just to continue the organized atmosphere... I have started packing. :biggrin2:

Not like I did for the Birmingham and London gigs earlier this year - grabbing things together on the night before - no, I made a list and I put everything in the box in which the diademen arrived and my bag is also halfway packed.

Call me pünktlich. :naughty:

[Edit] And I have to remind my friend of bringing the tickets. Send her a text message every day. She Must Not Forget Them. NOT. She is quite organized too, but just in case. :wink2:

Just to continue the organized atmosphere... I have started packing. :biggrin2:

Not like I did for the Birmingham and London gigs earlier this year - grabbing things together on the night before - no, I made a list and I put everything in the box in which the diademen arrived and my bag is also halfway packed.

Call me pünktlich. :naughty:

[Edit] And I have to remind my friend of bringing the tickets. Send her a text message every day. She Must Not Forget Them. NOT. She is quite organized too, but just in case. :wink2:

That is fantastic Blue! Very impressive:naughty: I must do the same, or I will forget something for sure...

Btw, could you send the link again for the Diademen website? I want to know what I owe you so I can have the money ready to give to you!

Girls, it's only 3 days and a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I saw your list in the mail Sara, I will add the costs of the diademen so that everyone knows how much they owe me. But I have to do that tonight, I'm in the office now. And I really should start working now. :blush-anim-cl:

I saw your list in the mail Sara, I will add the costs of the diademen so that everyone knows how much they owe me. But I have to do that tonight, I'm in the office now. And I really should start working now. :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, ok! thanks! I didn't think that you had seen the email, hehe....:naughty: I didn't want to spam everyone so I only sent the email to those who had hearts, so you will probably have to check names/emails to send to those who got diademen....

Hello darlings!

We're getting veeeeery close, aren't we?

:woot_jump:

I've also checked the weather-forecast a few minutes ago and it looks great. We'll have about 15° and sunshine during the whole day. :yay:

I got your mail Sara. I'll have the money ready :naughty: . How much do I owe you Blue? Including the Amsterdam ticket.

So they'll have wristbands. I hope I'll get one as we'll only arrive relatively late. ****! Have to tell my friend that she has to leave her daughter at home alone so that we can leave earlier :sneaky2: . There are certain sacrifices to make!

Ok, I'm off now. Have to go to "school". See you tonight (hopefully).

Have a nice day.

:mf_rosetinted:

Just to continue the organized atmosphere... I have started packing.

Call me pünktlich.

[Edit] And I have to remind my friend of bringing the tickets. Send her a text message every day. She Must Not Forget Them. NOT. She is quite organized too, but just in case.

I have an old list I re-use everytime lol

I saw your list in the mail Sara, I will add the costs of the diademen so that everyone knows how much they owe me. But I have to do that tonight, I'm in the office now. And I really should start working now.

oh yeah I will have to know how much I owe you too!

Hello darlings!

We're getting veeeeery close, aren't we?

:woot_jump:

I've also checked the weather-forecast a few minutes ago and it looks great. We'll have about 15° and sunshine during the whole day. :yay:

I got your mail Sara. I'll have the money ready :naughty: . How much do I owe you Blue? Including the Amsterdam ticket.

So they'll have wristbands. I hope I'll get one as we'll only arrive relatively late. ****! Have to tell my friend that she has to leave her daughter at home alone so that we can leave earlier :sneaky2: . There are certain sacrifices to make!

Ok, I'm off now. Have to go to "school". See you tonight (hopefully).

Have a nice day.

:mf_rosetinted:

wow 15 degrees! that's not as bad as I thought it would be :biggrin2: cool :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I'm proud I had the honour to start the 200th page lol

If the weather is like it is here today I won't complain! It's about 13C and very sunny! Perfect weather for queueing! :punk:

I will make a list tonight for the diademen. The ticket for Amsterdam is 29 euro. Wow, we will be together for two weekends in a row! :wub2:

I found something on the Internet about this: The Philipshalle works with wrist bracelets. The first people will get a bracelet, and with these bracelets you can stand in the front space (not everyone will get this oppurtunity). If you got this bracelet, you can walk around and go to the toilet or visit the merchandise stand. But I don't know if you can reserve your place in front row and walk away again??? It's a quite strange system... I've never been there, it's only from what I've read.

Could anybody (german speaking) calls the venue and ask when they start to give the wirst bracelet?

Don't worry, my interesting is for the second row... :wink2:

Could anybody (german speaking) calls the venue and ask when they start to give the wirst bracelet?

Don't worry, my interesting is for the second row... :wink2:

Thanks dear, you'll keep my post for 1st row then ??? :biggrin2:

Wonder what it's about with this wrist bracelet...

I didnt get any mail.... :tears:

oh, gotta go to my course! CU!!!

Petra, how strange!!

Did you not get it yet? I sent it to your gmail address. If you don't have it (in fact you should have 2 emails from me) plese let me know!

Basically I sent the email to everyone who had ordered hearts from me (so please nobody else get paranoid if they don't have an email, HAHA!!)

I'm sooo excited!!

What time do you think we'll start getting the wristbands then??

Guys, I only have one flashing heart who will last I'm afraid only Munich...

Would any kind heart have a couple of extra flashing hearts that I can buy from her in Dusseldorf?

Thank you!!!