MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Don't shoot me, if it's not true about those wrist bracelets! I only read it on the Internet, not on the Internet page of the Philipshalle. It would be great, as someone could give a final answer about these bracelets: People at the Philipshalle, pick up your phone!

Sariflor: Are these pics the Philipshalle?? It looks massive! How many people fit there? And does anyone know if it's sold out?

Yes the pics are from the Philipshalle. I found at http://www.philipshalle.de, that there will fit 7500 people in the hall. When I checked eventim.de this morning there where tickets available, when I just checked te site the tickets where gone.

WOW :shocked: So we're expecting 7500 fans ??? That's a lot !!! Hope we get a good place anyway.... I mean we are the MFCers we HAVE TO !! :naughty:

What will you all do after the concert ? Is everyone going to the backstagedoor and waiting ?? I would love to do that for that I never had the chance to get an autograph, a photo or even talk to him.... :sad:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shoot me, if it's not true about those wrist bracelets! I only read it on the Internet, not on the Internet page of the Philipshalle. It would be great, as someone could give a final answer about these bracelets: People at the Philipshalle, pick up your phone!

Sariflor: Are these pics the Philipshalle?? It looks massive! How many people fit there? And does anyone know if it's sold out?

Yes the pics are from the Philipshalle. I found at http://www.philipshalle.de, that there will fit 7500 people in the hall. When I checked eventim.de this morning there where tickets available, when I just checked te site the tickets where gone.

so it ,means that it'e sold out now???? FINALLY!!! :biggrin2:

I would love to ! but how much do they cost ? I've spent a lot of money for this weekend and I guess I have to watch that I don't get bankrupt :roftl:

I think it's 1,50 Euro...But if you're nice you might get it as a present - you defo need one!! :biggrin2:

Oh yes, and I'm sure that after the gig we will be waiting for Mika...:biggrin2:

I think it's 1,50 Euro...But if you're nice you might get it as a present - you defo need one!! :biggrin2:

Oh yes, and I'm sure that after the gig we will be waiting for Mika...:biggrin2:

haha :roftl: Well I try to be nice :naughty:

No 1.50 Euro is not much I won't get bankrut because of that :roftl:

So I will defo ( can I use this word instead of *definitely* ? because I always write this word wrong:roftl: ) pay for it

Thank you once again :wub2:

so it ,means that it'e sold out now???? FINALLY!!! :biggrin2:

i'm not so sure... maybe they just put it from their website because it's now to late to order tickets by post?

I'll ask this tomorrow!

Mariposa, we should ask in the studiVZ about the gig today! number of people there and so on... maybe that gives us an idea of saturday...

haha :roftl: Well I try to be nice :naughty:

No 1.50 Euro is not much I won't get bankrut because of that :roftl:

So I will defo ( can I use this word instead of *definitely* ? because I always write this word wrong:roftl: ) pay for it

Thank you once again

De rien! :wink2:

I sooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait! I'm soooooo impatient...wanna take the plane right now and head off to DD! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

i'm not so sure... maybe they just put it from their website because it's now to late to order tickets by post?

I'll ask this tomorrow!

Mariposa, we should ask in the studiVZ about the gig today! number of people there and so on... maybe that gives us an idea of saturday...

yeah...I will post in there at some point tonight! It's true, there were loads of people going to Frankfurt! :biggrin2:

De rien! :wink2:

I sooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait! I'm soooooo impatient...wanna take the plane right now and head off to DD:

meee tooooooooooooo :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And I really can't wait to meet you !!!!! people who are MFC addicted like me :shocked::roftl:

ChupaChups.jpg

:biggrin2:

yes it sucks haha :roftl: but I like it so much more to wait for a mika gig then be sad after it !!! when I can wait for one I'm always happy and I like going to school because I think... lets go for another day for that there are less days till the gig :roftl:

so Waiting is okey :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: