MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Petra, how strange!!

Did you not get it yet? I sent it to your gmail address. If you don't have it (in fact you should have 2 emails from me) plese let me know!

Basically I sent the email to everyone who had ordered hearts from me (so please nobody else get paranoid if they don't have an email, HAHA!!)

I'm sooo excited!!

What time do you think we'll start getting the wristbands then??

I orderd a view hearts to :tears:

But I didn't get an e-mail :tears:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got an email saying that my home stay in london will be even more expensive than i thought :(

so there is nobody in here that is looking for a place to stay from the 1st to the 5th of december, right? :sad:

I would love to go but I can't :tears: :tears: Because there going to remove my last wisdom teeth a view days befor that. So I will have a very painful hamster face and I won't be able to laugh, speak or eat without pain :boxed: :boxed:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I had the need to scream. Sorry!! :bleh:

I want to suck on a lollipop..so madly!!

Em, get well!! I´m sure mika will recover your voice!

Sari, we all arrive at the same hour! Funny :roll1:

I orderd a view hearts to :tears:

But I didn't get an e-mail :tears:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I had the need to scream. Sorry!! :bleh:

I want to suck on a lollipop..so madly!!

Em, get well!! I´m sure mika will recover your voice!

Sari, we all arrive at the same hour! Funny :roll1:

Oh Starrats,that is weird, I just checked again and I definitely sent it to you too! I hvae resent it just now.

Why don't you check your spam folder, Petra said that it went to hers, hehe. obviously I look dodgy to some email servers:naughty:

Queenie!!! 3 Days!!

If the weather is like it is here today I won't complain! It's about 13C and very sunny! Perfect weather for queueing! :punk:

I will make a list tonight for the diademen. The ticket for Amsterdam is 29 euro. Wow, we will be together for two weekends in a row! :wub2:

That is quite cheap.

I just got your mail. So you'll get 33€?

You can regard the two weekends as some kind of honey-moon darling :wub2: .

I'm off to bed now (yes, I know. I'm getting old).

Have a nice evening everyone.

That is quite cheap.

I just got your mail. So you'll get 33€?

You can regard the two weekends as some kind of honey-moon darling :wub2: .

I'm off to bed now (yes, I know. I'm getting old).

Have a nice evening everyone.

:shocked: you're going to bed NOW? :naughty:

well, then, sweet dreams!! :wink2::bleh:

I found out that she actually isn't her cousin.. but yes, the very one.

Does anybody need a ticket?? Hell, damn it. I've been ordering thousands of tickets for the last weeks and NOW she says she ´"just won't come". :blowup:

I found out that she actually isn't her cousin.. but yes, the very one.

Does anybody need a ticket?? Hell, damn it. I've been ordering thousands of tickets for the last weeks and NOW she says she ´"just won't come". :blowup:

I've just asked my boyfriend. He said "Das reizt mich jetzt nicht so!"

Kind of expected such an answer :lmao: :lmao:

yep. so... does anybody need one?

*runs off to post it in the extra ticket thread*

well you already ordered me one so no... but I hope you will find someone and if you don't I think your friend should pay you the ticket anyway ! that's what I would have done if I couldn't come for some reason....

well you already ordered me one so no... but I hope you will find someone and if you don't I think your friend should pay you the ticket anyway ! that's what I would have done if I couldn't come for some reason....

Yep, true. I mean if you can't sell it before or at the gig, she should pay you. When I think of all the tickets you bought for everybody...

That's what I'd do too..it's fair.

Well, the problem is that she doesn't live here but near Hamburg and I don't know her. Although she said in june (or at least in the first week when the tickets were sold) that she'd come, I never heard anything from her and we (my friend & I) have been trying to reach hr since last thursday. and NOW she says that she won't come. She'll definitely not pay it.

I already wrote an sms to my cousin, posted a bulletin on myspace, will post in the StudiVZ and then see what happens. I'll find someone.

Do you think it might still be possible to sell it on the very day??