MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Well, the problem is that she doesn't live here but near Hamburg and I don't know her. Although she said in june (or at least in the first week when the tickets were sold) that she'd come, I never heard anything from her and we (my friend & I) have been trying to reach hr since last thursday. and NOW she says that she won't come. She'll definitely not pay it.

I already wrote an sms to my cousin, posted a bulletin on myspace, will post in the StudiVZ and then see what happens. I'll find someone.

Do you think it might still be possible to sell it on the very day??

Yes there should be no problem Petra, the show is not sold out but some people will probably show up and see if there are tickets available. Did you put a message on the extra-ticket thread?

Maybe you should see with Giulietta/Sarina/Mirti if they have bought their ticket yet?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and NOW she says that she won't come. She'll definitely not pay it.

:shocked: :shocked: I can't believe this !!! She asked you to buy a ticket for her.... and it was VERY nice of you that you helped her and now she won't even pay for it :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

How did she tell you that she won't come? Is there no chance to contact her ?:boxed:

this is not fair !!!!

Yes there should be no problem Petra' date=' the show is not sold out but some people will probably show up and see if there are tickets available. Did you put a message on the extra-ticket thread?

Maybe you should see with Giulietta/Sarina/Mirti if they have bought their ticket yet?[/quote']

They are all coming??? :shocked:

WOW!!! Didn't know that!!! But it's great! :punk:

Well, the problem is that she doesn't live here but near Hamburg and I don't know her. Although she said in june (or at least in the first week when the tickets were sold) that she'd come, I never heard anything from her and we (my friend & I) have been trying to reach hr since last thursday. and NOW she says that she won't come. She'll definitely not pay it.

I already wrote an sms to my cousin, posted a bulletin on myspace, will post in the StudiVZ and then see what happens. I'll find someone.

Do you think it might still be possible to sell it on the very day??

:shocked: :shocked: I can't believe this !!! She asked you to buy a ticket for her.... and it was VERY nice of you that you helped her and now she won't even pay for it :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

How did she tell you that she won't come? Is there no chance to contact her ?:boxed:

this is not fair !!!!

That's just so wrong of her! She should pay you for it if you can't find someone else..

Btw, have you thought of Ebay? You could say: pay me with paypal and i give you the ticket at the venue...or even better for them, we meet and u pay at the venue...

Petra' date=' I think that Mirti and Giulietta are trying to convince Jeyjen to come... Maybe if she does this ticket could be for her?[/quote']

Just PMed them! Thank you so much! You are alll so lovely/great/helpful!!! :wub2: :wub2:

I have to go to bed now !! 3 DAYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :mf_lustslow:

Good luck for you Petra that you can sell the ticket... and If you can't then we all write angry e-mails to the person who didn't pay for it :naughty:

or we all put some money together that you don't have to pay for the ticket alone because it's not your fault !!!!

Sleep well can't wait for saturday :punk: BTW: Am I the youngest there ? I'm only 17 :blush-anim-cl:

ihihi...taller than the Big M, he can't believe it :naughty:maybe is this that attract the mikster around Alle..:biggrin2:

She can´t stop saying that when we met him in Ibiza XDDDD

She´s impressive in all the senses

You, greta, are you gonna talk this time, RIGHT? :sneaky2:

padawhat?:roftl:

You don't like Star Wars, do you? :rm_fett: :darthvader: :rm_stormtrooper: :starwars: (Hello? Hayden Christensen? :wub2:)

Good luck for you Petra that you can sell the ticket... and If you can't then we all write angry e-mails to the person who didn't pay for it

or we all put some money together that you don't have to pay for the ticket alone because it's not your fault !!!!

Sleep well can't wait for saturday BTW: Am I the youngest there ? I'm only 17

Oh no! But thank you anyway!

In case my cousin takes the ticket, she'll be the youngest (14 soon).

ihihi...taller than the Big M, he can't believe it :naughty:

*makes mental note to buy high heels*

You don't like Star Wars, do you? :rm_fett: :darthvader: :rm_stormtrooper: :starwars: (Hello? Hayden Christensen? :wub2:)

Oh no! But thank you anyway!

In case my cousin takes the ticket, she'll be the youngest (14 soon).

*makes mental note to buy high heels*

I'm probably the oldest,hehehe.......

HIGH HEELS for a gig?? Are you losing the little sense that we had left, woman??

Maybe it's my old age then, but I'll be wearing trainers, LOL!! Of course they are black and pink so they match my theme perfectly well :bleh:

I'm probably the oldest,hehehe.......

HIGH HEELS for a gig?? Are you losing the little sense that we had left, woman??

Maybe it's my old age then, but I'll be wearing trainers, LOL!! Of course they are black and pink so they match my theme perfectly well :bleh:

just a lazy attempt to be taller than mika (in case he thinks that's attractive). i mean, after all..... being ON stage is even better than first row :naughty:

I'll also wear trainers. actually the only part of my dress that's already planned.

good night everybody!!!