MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I will wear my ugly western boots. But you won't notice them very well because I'm wearing my jeans over them. Oh and I bought nice fleece inlays for in my boots, against the cold. I am sooooo well prepared. :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also thinking of wearing my military boots. They are nice and warm, even when it's freezing cold. But then I have to clean them, I use them for riding too. My western boots will do, it won't be freezing cold. :naughty:

I will wear my ugly western boots. But you won't notice them very well because I'm wearing my jeans over them. Oh and I bought nice fleece inlays for in my boots, against the cold. I am sooooo well prepared. :biggrin2:

Almost German. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to go to bed now !! 3 DAYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :mf_lustslow:

Good luck for you Petra that you can sell the ticket... and If you can't then we all write angry e-mails to the person who didn't pay for it :naughty:

or we all put some money together that you don't have to pay for the ticket alone because it's not your fault !!!!

Sleep well can't wait for saturday :punk: BTW: Am I the youngest there ? I'm only 17 :blush-anim-cl:

I don't think so 'cause I think Lolly is also coming and she's only 15...

She hasn't posted so far in the DD thread yet I think...:boxed:

Btw: good night violetsky!

I´m spanish, so i´ll forget my head in the plane or something similar :lmao:

lol, if this happens I wouldn't be suprised...:naughty:

NOPE, every single part of you has to go to the gig, Ana! :bleh:

hmmm, I'm just thinking of taking my little suomi flag - don't ask me why...it's stuck in my head...what do you think? :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, 30 MFClers are now officially going to see Mika in DD!

what an awesome bunch of people! :thumb_yello:

can't wait to meet you all!

not bad! :bleh: and it's more and more people each day we're gonna end up 50 :naughty:

not bad! :bleh: and it's more and more people each day we're gonna end up 50 :naughty:

oh cath, how cool you're still online, girl! :biggrin2:

yes, and I suppose that there are some people who haven't even "registered", oh gosh how do I say that in English? :wink2:

So, yeah, we'll be having a blast!

You're ready, I'm surprised you're not already outside the Philipshalle:naughty:

You're ready, I'm surprised you're not already outside the Philipshalle:naughty:

Mirti, you're sharp for this time of the day! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Actually you're right... I should be there already together with Petra, meine Pünktliche Zwillingschwester. :naughty:

Well the current weather is not bad for camping! :roftl:

Mirti, you're sharp for this time of the day! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Actually you're right... I should be there already together with Petra, meine Pünktliche Zwillingschwester. :naughty:

Well the current weather is not bad for camping! :roftl:

Well yeah, usually I'm almost sleepy at this time...the point is: how do you know?:blink:

- 3 days!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

Change of plan (again:naughty: ): I might arrive at the airport at 9,30am

well then I guess I will be first in Düsseldorf 9.00 am :blush-anim-cl: Hope we'll find us at the airport :biggrin2: I'll PM you my mobile phone number so you can text me when you arrived :blush-anim-cl:

Everybody should wear the MFC badge for that I recognize you :naughty: :naughty:

well then I guess I will be first in Düsseldorf 9.00 am :blush-anim-cl: Hope we'll find us at the airport :biggrin2: I'll PM you my mobile phone number so you can text me when you arrived :blush-anim-cl:

Everybody should wear the MFC badge for that I recognize you :naughty: :naughty:

Ok!:thumb_yello:

I think everybody will have MFC badges, and we're recognizable from miles away anyway!:naughty: