MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Blue, I'm so damn happy that you'll also be in London!!!! I just heard that there are different zones/seats/places for standing at the gigs in London at different price levels. I don't know which ones I got but I'll hope I'll be next to you and Sariflor!!!!

Really? I have absolutely no idea... But it would be great anyway! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don´t talk about London...i´ll die the next week when i start to plan things (if they don´t kill me before)...:crybaby:

MY parents didn't kill me and so yours won't kill you, too. (i know that this is a stuoid thing to say)

There are still going to be a lot of arguments because of this idea but after all.... even if there is a BIG FIGHT right now, they'll have forgotten about it in a few months (that#s what experience tells me).

Same here... my other half knows about the 3 gigs in a row in November (Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Glasgow) and he is still not happy with it. The two gigs earlier this year caused severe arguments too. I'll bring London up as soon as he has gone used to the idea. In this case I listen to the wise words of my mum - ow man, and I am 33! :shocked:

Really? I have absolutely no idea... But it would be great anyway! :thumb_yello:

I'm also not sure about it - Reni just told me because she's also planning to go. But... well... hm... oh, I don't know. Maybe the people in the extra ticket thread would have said something about it, right? I just know that one MFCer has seating-tickets so there are obviously a least two categories. Anyway - we'll see. My train tickets arrived today-... I've been dieing (??) the whole day because I keep on thinking and thinking about these financial matters. oh heck.

Same here... my other half knows about the 3 gigs in a row in November (Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Glasgow) and he is still not happy with it. The two gigs earlier this year caused severe arguments too. I'll bring London up as soon as he has gone used to the idea. In this case I listen to the wise words of my mum - ow man, and I am 33! :shocked:

I repeat: Men are cultuurbarbaren.

Men are stupid, and useless and and and...

(it seems i´m not happy with them right now,hah?

It´s cloudy in the forum today too!! :D

Girls, i need you in Duss to feel better about my next "insanity" because i feel very insecure about this..

Indeed. 'It's a waste of time and money, all those gigs!' :sneaky2:

How can THIS be a waste of time? Why don't men understand? I mean, THEY should understand!!!! What if it wasn't Mika but their favourite football club?!? :sneaky2:

mika23753kc4.jpg

OMG, excitement is rising. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it! i gotta go and find my friend who's hiding in her room watching TV. Isn't MTV showing the nominees tonight? :blink: Hell, I usually don't watch MTV or stuff like that.

Still no one for your ticket, Petra? I asked my sister a few minutes ago but the people who have heard about my sister might already guess her answer. It included risen eyebrows and a strong NO! I tried to tell her about how cute Mika is and that she doesn't want to miss it etc. The only question was "Will his hair be curly?" When I said yes she answered that he won't be good-looking then. So much about men and cultuurbarbaren. Women can be worse :sneaky2:

On the other hand my boyfriend asked me to bring Mika from the concert. He wants to prick him to see if he can squeak as high as he sings :blink::shocked: .

You seem to be surrounded by cultuurbarbaren Haasje. :sneaky2:

I just came home from the gym and the digital temperature display on the other side of the road said it was 12C. If it's like this in Germany over the weekend I don't even have to bring a coat, two fleece jackets will do. That will be much easier.

You seem to be surrounded by cultuurbarbaren Haasje. :sneaky2:

I know! It's awful. There must be a nest somewhere close to my home :sneaky2: .

Anyway, I'll have my hair cut on Friday morning which even leaves me enough time to put some colour into it as well (mainly to hide all the nasty grey ones :tears: ). I'm just a bit worried about my glasses. I usually wear lenses but don't have any at the moment. I hope they will survive the concerts or otherwise I'll look like that : :blink:

Blue, I'm so damn happy that you'll also be in London!!!! I just heard that there are different zones/seats/places for standing at the gigs in London at different price levels. I don't know which ones I got but I'll hope I'll be next to you and Sariflor!!!!

You got the same as me: standing, general entry. Blue has the same.

So we'll be there at the front with the bulk of the MFC!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

So we'll be there at the front with the bulk of the MFC!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*bites her nails* please, pleaseeee, stop talking about london *cries*

this is for dusseldorf and we have dusseldorf..in 2 days, ladies & gentlemen!!

*bites her nails* please, pleaseeee, stop talking about london *cries*

this is for dusseldorf and we have dusseldorf..in 2 days, ladies & gentlemen!!

Almost (at least in our time-zone) :biggrin2:

I'm off to bed now. Have to go to my grand-ma's tomorrow and eat a sheep :naughty: .

See you all tomorrow. Sleep well and sweet dreams.

Still no one for your ticket, Petra? I asked my sister a few minutes ago but the people who have heard about my sister might already guess her answer. It included risen eyebrows and a strong NO! I tried to tell her about how cute Mika is and that she doesn't want to miss it etc. The only question was "Will his hair be curly?" When I said yes she answered that he won't be good-looking then. So much about men and cultuurbarbaren. Women can be worse.

On the other hand my boyfriend asked me to bring Mika from the concert. He wants to prick him to see if he can squeak as high as he sings.

It's really unbelievable!!!

But there's obviously some light in the dark world of men: Svenja (a wonderful friend of mine :wub2: ; you'll get to know her) wants to ask her brother for the gig! She says he lovs Mika! I'm not sure if it works (it is after all quite spontaneous) but... :thumb_yello: I'll just keep my fingers crossed. So there are a few men with a good taste after all :blush-anim-cl:

So we'll be there at the front with the bulk of the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Ah! Front! The wonderful word, hehe. So I'll be at the front on the 4th... :wub2:

Almost (at least in our time-zone) :biggrin2:

I'm off to bed now. Have to go to my grand-ma's tomorrow and eat a sheep :naughty: .

See you all tomorrow. Sleep well and sweet dreams.

Eat a sheep???:shocked: poor dear.. :tears:

Queenie... I am quite sure you will end up in London too. :thumb_yello:

A little bit more than 2 days until Dusseldorf!

me too:naughty: