MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pink Cowgirl, The Pink Tiger and The Rainbow Tiger :bleh:

(the costume is really thin so I have to wear a vest over it and that vest will be a rainbow vest.)

I´ll be the bunny again..but only the ears

I don´t need more :wink2:

I will be the Blue Kiwi again. :biggrin2:

Boy are we gonna look cute! :naughty: If only for that reason, we should get in the famous video!!:wink2:

I think that this is a great idea Greta!

We should all take pics and videos of eachother speaking to Mika, so that we can concentrate on the task and at the same time, have some sort of memory of it:punk: .

By the way, have we got an idea already of how many people will go to the hostel before the gig, and at what times?

Cause we need to check in for all 3 rooms before the gig, and everyone who needs to leave their stuff there needs to do so without the fear of not getting a key...

Queenie, Em and I will get there sometime around 12.30 I guess.

Is there anyone else who'll go there at that time so that we can make one "group"?

Imagine we end up not having enough people go there to get keys and therefore we don't have our rooms, lol!

Who are the last ones to go?

Can we make 3 groups then so that we get the 3 keys?

I would say something along these lines:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sara

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Who?

Obviously this does't mean that we need to sleep in those rooms, but just get the key and leave our stuff there.

Does anyone agree with this plan?

Sorry but I always like to have things sorted and oganised...I can't help it:blush-anim-cl:

I might be arriving at the hostel at 1:30...so I guess I'm in the late group! :biggrin2:

Who else? :wink2:

I think that this is a great idea Greta!

We should all take pics and videos of eachother speaking to Mika, so that we can concentrate on the task and at the same time, have some sort of memory of it:punk: .

By the way, have we got an idea already of how many people will go to the hostel before the gig, and at what times?

Cause we need to check in for all 3 rooms before the gig, and everyone who needs to leave their stuff there needs to do so without the fear of not getting a key...

Is there anyone else who'll go there at that time so that we can make one "group"?

Imagine we end up not having enough people go there to get keys and therefore we don't have our rooms, lol!

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

violetsky

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sara

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Who?

Obviously this does't mean that we need to sleep in those rooms, but just get the key and leave our stuff there.

Does anyone agree with this plan?

Sorry but I always like to have things sorted and oganised...I can't help it:blush-anim-cl:

I'm defo in the first group !!!:punk::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ok, repost then with the latest additions:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

violetsky

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sariflor

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Mariposa

Who else?

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

violetsky

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sariflor

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Mariposa

Who else?

I guess rockinbabzz and starrats are in the first group too ... or did I read it wrong a page before... not sure anymore :roftl:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

violetsky

rockinbabzz

Starrats

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sariflor

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Mariposa

Who else?

:thumb_yello:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

the early birds:

Mirtilla

Blue

violetsky

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

the midday-ish ones

Sariflor

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

The later ones

Mariposa

Who else?

thanks for organising it, Sariflor!

Maybe you could add times after the groups...

like the first group, can't get keys before 12...so this group will go there at 12 I suppose :wink2:

Then the second group, thus your group, might arrive at 12:30

Me, for the third group at 1:30.

What about the other people??

I know that Cath85, Niki27 and Droopsy don't go to the hostel before the gig, they are planning to leave their stuff in the car...

What about the French conncetion? :wink2:

thanks for organising it, Sariflor!

Maybe you could add times after the groups...

like the first group, can't get keys before 12...so this group will go there at 12 I suppose :wink2:

Then the second group, thus your group, might arrive at 12:30

Me, for the third group at 1:30.

What about the other people??

I know that Cath85, Niki27 and Droopsy don't go to the hostel before the gig, they are planning to leave their stuff in the car...

What about the French conncetion? :wink2:

Great idea! Let's see:

GROUP 1-KEY TO ROOM 1:

12:00

Mirtilla

Blue + Friend

violetsky

rockinbabzz

Starrats

Greta

who else??

GROUP 2-KEY TO ROOM 2:

12:30 ish

Sariflor

Queenie

Em

Who else?

GROUP 3-KEY TO ROOM 3:

13:30 ish

Mariposa

Who else?

Obviously this does't mean that we need to sleep in those rooms, but just get the key and leave our stuff there

Allegra must have German roots. So Pünktlich und organisiert. :naughty:

Looking at her surname it can be possible...

Sariflor, I think you can add Greta to the first group...we'll meet at the airport in the morning (I guess)..

Starrats your outfit is so cool!! love it!!:punk:

Well, I will be...just me..:blush-anim-cl:

I can't stand the cold either, but for a November day it's not bad! Especially the night temperatures, 8C at night is much better than below zero like it was last week. :naughty:

It´s quite good watching the other options....

Yes, I suppose you're right...I hadn't considered the "other options" LOL!!!

Queenie' date=' Sariflor, where do we meet then at teh Dusseldorf airport? Taxi line? Which terminal do you land?[/quote']

Terminal B, i think...

About meeting, the taxi line is OK? hope there are indications to go to the taxi line...

Does anyone know how we have to get to the Philipshalle?

Bus, train, taxi or some other way, because i can't find a site that I understand :blush-anim-cl: were I can plan the trip.

I'm making a list of important information and stuff about the hostel and how to get there. (I just want to be prepared)

Does anyone know how we have to get to the Philipshalle?

Bus, train, taxi or some other way, because i can't find a site that I understand :blush-anim-cl: were I can plan the trip.

I'm making a list of important information and stuff about the hostel and how to get there. (I just want to be prepared)

It's all I could find:

Philipshalle transportation

http://cms.philipshalle.de/index-cms-englisch.php?

To youth hostel

http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de/index.php?lg=en&ct=3

Dusseldorf transportation map

http://www.messe-duesseldorf.de/md/pdf/map_public_transport_uc.pdf

Stimmt! Same train as me!

What time will you arrive Violetsky?

My plane arrives at 9.00 am at the airport so 30 minutes before Mirtilla arrives... :punk:

Can't we go to the hostel with the bus or something.. I guess it would be cheaper than a taxi ?:blush-anim-cl: