MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Oh come on! Who volunteered for the whole christmas song? :roftl:

I'll bring my digital camera and we can film us and then extract the audiostream of the video. that's the way i did it

Ok, Ok, fine!! We'll do it and see what happens

Hehe, it seems that most people in this thread have them. As said before: Dusseldorf seems to be the best organized gig ever - from fans' side. :biggrin2:

Oh there is no doubt about that!!

To be honest I would love to have a Teddybear's Picknick on stage with the band... :blush-anim-cl:

Hm....don't even ask me what part I would like in that!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on! Who volunteered for the whole christmas song? :roftl:

Ich weiß nicht, wie die Worte betont werden sollen. I havent looked up the english words yet... i dont know how to sing i right with the melody :blink:

I'll bring my digital camera and we can film us and then extract the audiostream of the video. that's the way i did it :thumb_yello:

sounds fun!! :roftl::punk:

ok... i just saw mika at the ema... could it be that his voice sounds a bit hoarse? what if this is worse on saturday after this evening and tomorrow's concert?? :shocked:

Don't say that !!! :shocked: I wouldn't survive another cancelation !!!! :blink::thumbdown:

But he looked just wonderful at the ema didn't you think ?? :wub2:

Don't say that !!! :shocked: I wouldn't survive another cancelation !!!! :blink::thumbdown:

But he looked just wonderful at the ema didn't you think ?? :wub2:

He looked gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. He's a great guy. Really wonderful. Perfect. Absolutely stunning. Lovely. Damn sexy. Charming. Smashing. Brilliant. Terrific. Splendid. Killing. Absolutely and simply killing every single one of us softly with his words, songs, gestures & looks.

Martin did a good job :thumb_yello: Did he dye his hair black?

petra..reeeellaaaaaax taaaaake iiiiiiiit eeeeeeeeeaaaaasy!

btw, I like so much your message on sand:wub2:

Oh thank you :wub2:

ok guys... there's an update:

1) there were 4,500 people in frankfurt

2) they weren't allowed to bring: no bottles, nothing to drink, no cameras (????), nothing hard & solid (not sure if these are the right terms... guess you know what I mean)

3) someone told me that she had turned up at 4PM but that this ha been MUCH to early (she said 5:30 would have been enough) :blink:

--> 1) the philipshalle is DAMN big so... :blink:

--> 2) they simply CANNOT take your camera away. i mean, every mobile phone does have a camera andthey CAN'T take it away. we were allowed to bring normal pocket cameras to Robbie Williams so normal cameras will DEFINITELY be allowed at a Mika-gig. Moreover, we were allowed to take 1 litre of water (or liquid) in a tetra pak to Robbie. They can't take this away. Full stop.

--> 3) 5:30PM?? ok. we'll be first row then

i just keep not having time to be online much, for example bc it's my b-day today, but i just wanna say that i'm sooooo looking forward to saturday! :punk:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRATS!!!!

2) they weren't allowed to bring: no bottles, nothing to drink, no cameras (????), nothing hard & solid (not sure if these are the right terms... guess you know what I mean)

3) someone told me that she had turned up at 4PM but that this ha been MUCH to early (she said 5:30 would have been enough) :blink:

--> 2) they simply CANNOT take your camera away. i mean, every mobile phone does have a camera andthey CAN'T take it away. we were allowed to bring normal pocket cameras to Robbie Williams so normal cameras will DEFINITELY be allowed at a Mika-gig. Moreover, we were allowed to take 1 litre of water (or liquid) in a tetra pak to Robbie. They can't take this away. Full stop.

Thanks Petra! Very efficient little thing you are!:naughty: It's a relief to know that we'll be the front row then, hehe...even if we'll have to deploy military strategies to make sure that each and every one of us gets a spot on the front row, and that everyone gets the side of front row that they want:punk:

lol, yeah, we definitely will be first row! Have to! :biggrin2:

Just one more thing: I wanted to apologise for the idea with the Christmas-thing!!!! I got a bit carried away when I saw that there were so many people who had originally volunteered for the Christmas-project and then never sent their lines to Hannah. However, I think it would be a nice little idea to do it alltogether (as we should after all be about 30 MFCers). Nobody (repeat: absolutely NOBODY!) is forced to do anything!!! It's just an idea on a voluntary basis. Nobody HAS to do anything. And for those who want to participate: nobody has to sing alone!!! We'll do it together! It's really nothing more than a little "Merry Christmas everyone!". And when I said that we could film it I just meant that we could use the fiming function of my digital camera to record the audio. We don't have to film US while doing it!

So if you don't want to do it, it's ok!