YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay in that other thread we were discussing how lovely Mika's smile is...:biggrin2: great Mirano, now I'm smiling again...anyways, and how we adore mika, and for that we adore us. YFUAFM Club stands for Yay For Us And Yay For Mika (and his brilliant smile that we all adore and can't get over how charming it is) (you know you like his smile!)...who wants to join?

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

1.Mika4Likfe13

2.Heineken22

3.Mirano

4.Marianne84

5.icrazo

6.vanessa

7.Reni

8.libbylovesmika

9.Shaza!

10.Space

11.xxprincesschezzaxx

12.Sara101

13.findingmywords

14.Lollipop-kid

15.Mika Special

16.Mac1718

17.I've been 'Mikafied'

18.mikas_gal07

19.Mika_forever

20.ihatebasshunter

21.*carrie*

22.Sofia

23.lollipopgirl83

24.IheartMika16

25.xlindee

26.martine

me!me!me!pweeeez!

we should all come together (on here obviously the YFUAYFM club) and make a song for mika...about him (not for him to put on new album) and then if one of us members *crosses fingers that someday I'll get too see him* gives it to him and he'll laugh at how creative we are...oh and phunkgal ur sig doesn't say YFUAYFM in it : (

we should all come together (on here obviously the YFUAYFM club) and make a song for mika...about him (not for him to put on new album) and then if one of us members *crosses fingers that someday I'll get too see him* gives it to him and he'll laugh at how creative we are

YES! I love the idea!

XD

Yay!!! Usually no one likes my ideas....anyone else third the motion? oh and is anyone seeing mika anytime soon?

Some people might be seeing him in November/Decemeber but then that gives us plenty of time.

I'm no good at writing songs though... lol.

x