YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

um' date=' i dont really know.

btw, do you know how to put audio from a phone to a computer?[/quote']

NO idea!!! Honestly i'm not good with phones...computers yes, phones no...I'm very good with electronics... you just caught my bad side of the fishbowl...anywho let's talk about mika!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys! i found a little info about papa penniman:

scroll down:

http://www.terrapinn.com/2005/peme/SpeakerList.stm

that's too cool!!! OMg it doesn't even mention his good-looking son!?! oh well...he looks nothing like mika...weird probably got his good looks from his mommy...good work researching and thanks for posting it in MY thread!!!!

wow, that's a lot of creations...I've only seen one and i really liked it...even though i had no idea what it is..oh and btw i'm not at my house but when i am i'll post the pic of my keds just don't look inside because there blackening and getting stinky...plus you'll probably notice i have quite large feet...size 10/11 womens but that's not bad for a 5.5er..I WILL GROW TALLER THOUGH AND WHEN MIKA AND I GET MARRIED HE WILL NOT HAVE TO BEND DOWN TO KISS ME! mua ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA!:biggrin2:

wow, that's a lot of creations...I've only seen one and i really liked it...even though i had no idea what it is..oh and btw i'm not at my house but when i am i'll post the pic of my keds just don't look inside because there blackening and getting stinky...plus you'll probably notice i have quite large feet...size 10/11 womens but that's not bad for a 5.5er..I WILL GROW TALLER THOUGH AND WHEN MIKA AND I GET MARRIED HE WILL NOT HAVE TO BEND DOWN TO KISS ME! mua ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA!:biggrin2:

LOL!!!!:roftl::naughty: what was the one that you like look like?

hzofinMika...after the photobucket.com linky thingy mabober jobby robtin kinty

MY MEGABUG!!!!!! i called it Lahzo Fin Mika! made it at school. my favourite is the plasticene model of my Rockett (my avvie) it took me an hour to make....the other Rockett (which looks like a spazdict:naughty: no offence) took me a week and the hour one is A LOT better!:biggrin2:

MY MEGABUG!!!!!! i called it Lahzo Fin Mika! made it at school. my favourite is the plasticene model of my Rockett (my avvie) it took me an hour to make....the other Rockett (which looks like a spazdict:naughty: no offence) took me a week and the hour one is A LOT better!:biggrin2:

lol, in one of the threads i started singing i love mika instead of i love rock and roll...i'm a sad little soul...