YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i always burst out into song

I believe mika can fly, i believe mika can touch the sky, think about it every night and day, spread mika's wings and fly away

lol! i do sometimes, but i'm terrible at lyrics

*tilts head to hear properly* sorry, i cant hear with my head straight up.....my half deafness is getting worser.....

um, i can move my ears up and down!!!

lol! i do sometimes' date=' but i'm terrible at lyrics

*tilts head to hear properly* sorry, i cant hear with my head straight up.....my half deafness is getting worser.....

um, i can move my ears up and down!!![/quote']

my mom can also...i can flare my nostrils *flares nostrils* oh yeah...i got skill!!! hmmm my moma has a lazy eye like mika...i feel so blessed (sorry mom)

i just wanted to say.............................................................................

MY 900th POST IS HERE!!!!! i wanted it to be on this thread.....cuz...........i like you all so much and are very respective....................:biggrin2:

aww that's so sweet!!!! YAY!!! i feel so special now...:) oh and by the way that post was from a while ago...i'm done eating now!

OK! Let's keep this thread alive! What should we talk about? Mmm... Ok. Let's talk about his smile. I think Mika should star a tooth paste commercial. :biggrin2: He has such a wonderful smile! It's not perfect, but beautiful enough to drive my little self crazy. :blush-anim-cl: Of course, his lines would be more than the "and it's good for your teeth too" (which is supposed to be what he said in that bubble gum commercial). And I'd go mad over it! :wub2:

His smile is very very very nice, I agree. I think he would be great for a toothpaste advert, I would definitely buy the toothpaste hehehe. :biggrin2:

awww your gone right now...i never got to tell you about my many adventures...*sighs* oh well i am adding you to the YFUAYFM club list as i speak

P.S love his smile too! I would brush five times a day if i bought the toothpaste he advertizes!

awww your gone right now...i never got to tell you about my many adventures...*sighs* oh well i am adding you to the YFUAYFM club list as i speak

P.S love his smile too! I would brush five times a day if i bought the toothpaste he advertizes!

Oooh, many adventures. Hehehe, I'll be here for 10 more minutes then I'm going to watch the teen choice awards :biggrin2: Thanks for adding me to the group!

P.S. I think I would bathe in the toothpaste hahaha. :roftl:

Oooh, many adventures. Hehehe, I'll be here for 10 more minutes then I'm going to watch the teen choice awards :biggrin2: Thanks for adding me to the group!

P.S. I think I would bathe in the toothpaste hahaha. :roftl:

lol i'd have toothpaste sandwiches and by sooo much toothpaste he'd get rich!