Mika4Life13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god !!!

:jawdrop:

you cried infront of Mika and he STILL wouldn't give you a photoooo ???!

well, i didn't cry in front of him. i was in shock and couldn't really say anything after he had turned away. i cried as he left.

oh,that wasn't ridiculous...

I'd cry all the day and tommorow:tears: and the next day:tears: and the next...:crybaby:

R u still sad?

(I'm :huglove:)

i am still sad. i am pissed, i am confused and i don't know what to think. and i don't know if i'm gonna buy his next album and i don't think i'm ever going to one of his concerts again.

i cried as soon as he left. and i was still crying in the plain. it was ridiculous.

btw, here's the other song:

Love is in the (h)air

ain't got a cute little bug sitting on my head

there's a sweet voice singing lousy melodies instead

won’t somebody please freeze this disease

when I lay me down to sleep I feel trouble in my mind

when I wake up in the morning I know I won’t be left behind

I can feel it in my hair, there’s love in the air

love can make you happy,

Or just plain bring you down

It can help you to forget it all

It doesn’t matter how

Because love is in air today

It doesn’t matter what you say

'Cause yooou can’t take

My looooooooove!

I can be proud of everything I did, even “Frau ohne Schatten”

my wonderful deeds will never be forgotten

hey could it be some folks have built a shrine for me

freakin’ universe gave me talent and I’m not afraid to show

I am not willing to give in because I’m sure to know

I’m surrounded with constant care, there might be love in the air

love can make you happy,

Or just plain bring you down

It can help you to forget it all

It doesn’t matter how

Because love is in air today

It doesn’t matter what you say

'Cause yooou can’t take

My looooooooove!

this delightful symbiosis of me and you

is reflecting what we’ve been through

let us open that door for something new

your songs are brilliant !

what does “Frau ohne Schatten” mean ???

i am still sad. i am pissed, i am confused and i don't know what to think. and i don't know if i'm gonna buy his next album and i don't think i'm ever going to one of his concerts again.

Ooooow....:boxed:

Well if I were u..I'd be persistent...:mf_rosetinted: Every time when u have a chance .... u go at his gig and try to meet him....And tell him what he did ....(But i think he'll read this...):wink2:

:boxed:

your songs are brilliant !

what does “Frau ohne Schatten” mean ???

"Frau ohne Schatten" is an opera he was in. it means woman with no shadow.

the lyrics are written by us all.

Ooooow....:boxed:

Well if I were u..I'd be persistent...:mf_rosetinted: Every time when u have a chance .... u go at his gig and try to meet him....And tell him what he did ....(But i think he'll read this...):wink2:

:boxed:

i tried to meet him in Munich, but due to personal reasons (it really wasn't my decision) i had to leave a few minutes before he came out.

i really don't wanna meet him ever again.

and i don't think he is reading this. and if, he surely wouldn't remember.

"Frau ohne Schatten" is an opera he was in. it means woman with no shadow.

the lyrics are written by us all.

i tried to meet him in Munich, but due to personal reasons (it really wasn't my decision) i had to leave a few minutes before he came out.

i really don't wanna meet him ever again.

and i don't think he is reading this. and if, he surely wouldn't remember.

ooow:jawdrop: u r really hurt:boxed:

(I'd b too if i was on ur place)

mmmmmmm...My sister said that he probably had a bad day and "he's not our doll"(like,he don't have to take a pic with every fan)-but she just don't understand.:thumbdown:..

ow,I'm sory,I dunno how to make u less sad...?:boxed:

ooow:jawdrop: u r really hurt:boxed:

(I'd b too if i was on ur place)

mmmmmmm...My sister said that he probably had a bad day and "he's not our doll"(like,he don't have to take a pic with every fan)-but she just don't understand.:thumbdown:..

ow,I'm sory,I dunno how to make u less sad...?:boxed:

i know that he isn't anyone's doll, but the problem i have is, that he didn't treat everybody equally. he should have done pictures with everyone who asked or strictly with nobody at all!!!

i know that he isn't anyone's doll, but the problem i have is, that he didn't treat everybody equally. he should have done pictures with everyone who asked or strictly with nobody at all!!!

I agree,I completely agree!!:mf_rosetinted:

Not fair,not fair...And...have u seen him taking pics with smn else?:shocked:

Well I think u ll feel better if u write (as poem) what he did (to u) and give it to team 4Mfc yearbook 2008,for Mika...He'd read that,I'm sure he'd be sorry!...

now your post made me cry...i am very emotional these days. :blush-anim-cl:

but honestly, i don't think he would be sorry.:boxed:

i subscribed to the yearbook thing, but i am thinking about unsubscribing. there is nothing i have to say to him no more.

(but i can't stop loving him...)

Well I think u ll feel better if u write (as poem) what he did (to u) and give it to team 4Mfc yearbook 2008,for Mika...He'd read that,I'm sure he'd be sorry!...

that is such a brilliant idea !!

write it in your message to him in the yearbook ! he'll rwead that and he'll take what you said on board ! but it doesn't have to be in a poem type format does it ?

now your post made me cry...i am very emotional these days. :blush-anim-cl:

but honestly, i don't think he would be sorry.:boxed:

i subscribed to the yearbook thing, but i am thinking about unsubscribing. there is nothing i have to say to him no more.

(but i can't stop loving him...)

write it in your message to him in the yearbook ! he'll rwead that and he'll take what you said on board ! but it doesn't have to be in a poem type format does it ?

Yeah me too-urs,I'm very emotional too:blush-anim-cl:

I think u should try...

Oh,pls,don't unsubscribe!!!

U still love him,don't make u more sad and sad and...oh(:tears:)

Write him...write...If he won't be sorry, it will be to the other fans...But I think he'll be...

I agree,I completely agree!!:mf_rosetinted:

Not fair,not fair...And...have u seen him taking pics with smn else?:shocked:

yes, he took his time (and pics) with some people.

i am so mad at him, i can't even tell.

believe me, he wouldn't mind at all. who cares about one nonrelevant fan? he wouldn't care if i didn't buy his stuff anymore because there are enough people who do that.

believe me, he wouldn't mind at all. who cares about one nonrelevant fan? he wouldn't care if i didn't buy his stuff anymore because there are enough people who do that.

Oh my god ! He did it with other people and not with youuu ??! but that's so ruuude! I never thought of him like that ! But surely like he did people infront of you but not behind yeah ? cause if he said no to you and went on to do people behind you I'd never forgive him !

He....did?Wha.....?!Now I'm mad too!:hair:I DON'T UNDERSTAND,I'm completely confused:boxed:

Oh,don't......:tears::huglove:

Oh my god ! He did it with other people and not with youuu ??! but that's so ruuude! I never thought of him like that ! But surely like he did people infront of you but not behind yeah ? cause if he said no to you and went on to do people behind you I'd never forgive him !

for example: he took two pictures with the girl in the wheelchair. then i asked him and he said "no, i'm only taking a few pictures" and the whole thing. then he went up to the next persons and then the wheelchair girl called him back because her pic had turned out to be blurry and he walked all the way back to her to take another pic with her.

how would that make you feel???

I think it doesn't have to be in poem-form Mikaloov3,can write it in hmcml....:wink2:

yeah

How Mika Changed My Life :

I was at a concert, watching, admiring and loving him. Being a normal fan really. At the end, I was right infront of him and I asked him to take a photo and he said no. Mika changed my life.