YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

for example: he took two pictures with the girl in the wheelchair. then i asked him and he said "no, i'm only taking a few pictures" and the whole thing. then he went up to the next persons and then the wheelchair girl called him back because her pic had turned out to be blurry and he walked all the way back to her to take another pic with her.

how would that make you feel???

sick. would make me feel sick. actually it would make me feel SO sick I'd sick all over him. I can't believe he did that !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for example: he took two pictures with the girl in the wheelchair. then i asked him and he said "no, i'm only taking a few pictures" and the whole thing. then he went up to the next persons and then the wheelchair girl called him back because her pic had turned out to be blurry and he walked all the way back to her to take another pic with her.

how would that make you feel???

grrrrrrrr...I mean ...poor girl,but,U'r not less important.:sad:...I'm :tears: like he did it too me....Oh,sry I don't wanna make u more sad....I mean...1pic...

yeah

How Mika Changed My Life :

I was at a concert, watching, admiring and loving him. Being a normal fan really. At the end, I was right infront of him and I asked him to take a photo and he said no. Mika changed my life.

yeah,but more emotions...:tears: :argue2: ect....

sick. would make me feel sick. actually it would make me feel SO sick I'd sick all over him. I can't believe he did that !

:lmfao: Sry it's a bit funny...:blink:

he did. he is a mean man.

Well,I love him tooooo much to say he's mean,that'd hurt my feelings...if I say that....

But what isn0t fair,isn't fair........:thumbdown:

(:wub2:)

:lmfao: Sry it's a bit funny...:blink:

Well,I love him tooooo much to say he's mean,that'd hurt my feelings...if I say that....

But what isn0t fair,isn't fair........:thumbdown:

(:wub2:)

yeah me too. I'm angry but I love him so much my anger just dissapears. This is proper weird. Hooow can I love him so much ?! :wub2:

i don't wanna be too negative and cause bad feelings, but that's what happened to me and i don't think i can forgive him. that really hurt me. he could never imagine how HURTFUL he REALLY is.

i don't wanna be too negative and cause bad feelings, but that's what happened to me and i don't think i can forgive him. that really hurt me. he could never imagine how HURTFUL he REALLY is.

'I could be hurtful

I could be purple

I could be anything you like'

sorry it's automatic ...

Please Ircazo don't be sad ! Please ! It's not like if he did it to hurt you ! I'm sure if he had the time he would of done a photo with you ! Don't be sad ! could of happened to anyone !

ooooowww:biggrin2:I dunno...I looooooove him too too much:wub2::wub2::wub2:

me too, that's why it hurts so much...

'I could be hurtful

I could be purple

sorry it's automatic ...

Please Ircazo don't be sad ! Please ! It's not like if he did it to hurt you ! I'm sure if he had the time he would of done a photo with you ! Don't be sad ! could of happened to anyone !

he IS hurtful. and he obviously HAD time.

yes, he did!

aw ,that's bad...I wanted to justify him:wub2::wub2::wub2: how he didn't wanted to take a pic with no1 but that girl in wheelchair really deserved that so he did it...

But if he did it with more simple other fans....it's not fair:thumbdown:

aw ,that's bad...I wanted to justify him how he didn't wanted to take a pic with no1 but that girl in wheelchair really deserved that so he did it...

But if he did it with more simple other fans....it's not fair

he broke my heart.:tears:

you're not ready to forgive him are you ??!

well, we're here for you :huglove:

i can't forgive him, but still i can't let go. :tears::tears::tears:

'I could be hurtful

I could be purple

sorry it's automatic ...

:lol3: yeah hurful ...he's.....:boxed::wub2::wub2:

me too, that's why it hurts so much...

he IS hurtful. and he obviously HAD time.

yeah,had,had:thumbdown:(:wub2::blush-anim-cl:)

he broke my heart.

i can't forgive him, but still i can't let go.

:tears: No,don't go...U'll forgive him,u just need time...U know hat is said: "After the rain,goes sun" sth like that(:naughty:):huglove:

you're not ready to forgive him are you ??!

well, we're here for you :huglove:

That's right!!!!!

we're all sick in the head :naughty:

we live, we love, we breathe Mika.

he's just ... :mf_lustslow:

lol lo u r right ... :flowers2:

:tears: No,don't go...U'll forgive him,u just need time...U know hat is said: "After the rain,goes sun" sth like that(:naughty:):huglove:

yeah ! somink like that anyway :D

'Every cloud has a silver lining'

Mika not taking a pic with you was a cloud but your silver lining will come ! you'll get over it ... in time ... and we'll help, won't we Daniella ??

thanks for understanding my point. :wub2:

U r welcome my dear:flowers2:

yeah ! somink like that anyway :D

'Every cloud has a silver lining'

Mika not taking a pic with you was a cloud but your silver lining will come ! you'll get over it ... in time ... and we'll help, won't we Daniella ??

sure ,we wil!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::wub2:

Tell me Mikalove:biggrin2: where r u from? and ur name if it is not secret :biggrin2:?

:biggrin2:

it's a secret

I can't tell you :naughty:

only kiddin

I'm english and I live in France so I talk both languages. And I'm called Izabela but people call me Bel. What about you ?? :D