America's got talent

Kavi

OMM MOM JUST CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO LOOK AT AMERICA'S GOT TALENT...THEY R PLAYING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus she said they were playing his music so i dunno if they played other songs!!!

mom, who is not a mika fan was like what song has "is there anybody home" and i screamed STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!! gosh i'm sooooooooooo excited, unfortunately i didn't hear it myself...mom told me and my parents don't like mika and really give me a hard time..even threatened to disconnect the net and all...but still she told me :biggrin2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They only played Stuck in the Middle...once. It wasn't even the whole song, just bits and pieces. It was set to a montage about the judges. :)

:thumb_yello: but still!!!!!! :biggrin2: damn i wish i heard it :( the one day i 4got about AGT is the day they play his song again :(

OMM MOM JUST CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO LOOK AT AMERICA'S GOT TALENT...THEY R PLAYING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus she said they were playing his music so i dunno if they played other songs!!!

mom, who is not a mika fan was like what song has "is there anybody home" and i screamed STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!! gosh i'm sooooooooooo excited, unfortunately i didn't hear it myself...mom told me and my parents don't like mika and really give me a hard time..even threatened to disconnect the net and all...but still she told me :biggrin2:

OMG!! That is so great. I hope it helps him here in the US.

YES MIKA DOMINATION!!!! THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE MUA HA HA HA HA! sorry (my mom's getting concerned...to the point she wants me off MFC but i refused) i don't watch america's got talent but my mom was watching reba so she wouldn't let me channel flip for it so i had to go to my room to a tiny t.v with no channel guide so i flipped through channels trying to find my beloved stuck in the middle...finally that songs getting recognition!!!:wub2: but eventually i found it and i was too late...(they were playing clips from ppl and then soemone was at a pian when i turned it of)

SMITE SMITE SMITE!

omg!good thing i searched this before i started a thread!lol!i totally freaked!i called my stepmom and woke my sleeping grandmother from screaming!lol! i was like OMG!!!!! MIKA"S ON HERE!!!!!!!!!:roftl: