FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh love the avatar :biggrin2:

Aw, thanks! Can you believe I had to go back and look to see what my avatar was? :naughty:

It reminds me of how one of my teachers yeeears ago pointed out that when someone comments a guy on their tie the guy tends to always look down at it so he tries not to. We always try to comment on his ties.

But yes, that's my face upclose thanks to my Mac and Photobooth.

Aw, thanks! Can you believe I had to go back and look to see what my avatar was? :naughty:

It reminds me of how one of my teachers yeeears ago pointed out that when someone comments a guy on their tie the guy tends to always look down at it so he tries not to. We always try to comment on his ties.

But yes, that's my face upclose thanks to my Mac and Photobooth.

woowwwww , its fab :thumb_yello:

yeh that is true ! , guys do that even if they are not wearing a tie :naughty:

woowwwww , its fab :thumb_yello:

yeh that is true ! , guys do that even if they are not wearing a tie :naughty:

Thanks, I didn't think it was anything too special though. Just my face up close and well, cool bright colors hahaha. Oh, I do wear glasses that have no frames (so it looks like I'm not wearing glasses,) but if I wore those in the pic I would have had the glare from the computer. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey... btw... I like your tie! It's wonderful! :naughty:

:cool:

Thanks, I didn't think it was anything too special though. Just my face up close and well, cool bright colors hahaha. Oh, I do wear glasses that have no frames (so it looks like I'm not wearing glasses,) but if I wore those in the pic I would have had the glare from the computer. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey... btw... I like your tie! It's wonderful! :naughty:

:cool:

<looks down> :roftl:

Ohh yeh I always joke .. people tend to forget that :wink2:

Dont worry if yous didnt win more competitions will follow :biggrin2:

It's okay... I only walked back up the hill with my friend (well the college is more set on a mountain haha) and rode in an elevator with four people that I didn't know, and it looked like I had wet my pants. :roftl: Slightly embarassing but I really do wonder what was running through their heads HAHAHAHA! I want to know, because they're not college students so I'd like to know what crazy things they thought I was doing (besides wetting myself) :naughty: (P.S. I'm not guilt tripping you, just telling you what I did because I found it freaking hilarious walking around like that and leaving water wherever I went. Just wanted to make that clear!) :thumb_yello:

I'll keep an eye out for other contests! I hope they're like this past one. I LOVED it because I'm eventually going to transfer colleges to study photography and this just made me thinking more creatively. It was a good exercise and I want to do it again! :wub2:

It's okay... I only walked back up the hill with my friend (well the college is more set on a mountain haha) and rode in an elevator with four people that I didn't know, and it looked like I had wet my pants. :roftl: Slightly embarassing but I really do wonder what was running through their heads HAHAHAHA! I want to know, because they're not college students so I'd like to know what crazy things they thought I was doing (besides wetting myself) :naughty: (P.S. I'm not guilt tripping you, just telling you what I did because I found it freaking hilarious walking around like that and leaving water wherever I went. Just wanted to make that clear!) :thumb_yello:

I'll keep an eye out for other contests! I hope they're like this past one. I LOVED it because I'm eventually going to transfer colleges to study photography and this just made me thinking more creatively. It was a good exercise and I want to do it again! :wub2:

sowwweyyyyyy , I will run more though .... and maube give people a chance that havent won anything before :wink2:

I would lovee to study photography bet its soo interesting:biggrin2:

sowwweyyyyyy , I will run more though .... and maube give people a chance that havent won anything before :wink2:

I would lovee to study photography bet its soo interesting:biggrin2:

Freddie. I told you I wasn't meaning to guilt trip you. :tears: I found it hilarious what I went through. I just realized I tend to find a way to get wet when doing something with photography. I went to photograph a flower by one of our ponds. When I got up my knees were soaked. I'm glad my friends weren't around. I would have gotten it from them. :roftl:

Photography is cool. :wub2: I'm thinking of putting my photos online sometime. *Thinks of furture* I should totally do concert photos. That way I can get into concerts be right up front. :naughty: Ooooh and backstage photos! Okay enough about me yapping about photography I'm sure it's boring haha!

Freddie. I told you I wasn't meaning to guilt trip you. :tears: I found it hilarious what I went through. I just realized I tend to find a way to get wet when doing something with photography. I went to photograph a flower by one of our ponds. When I got up my knees were soaked. I'm glad my friends weren't around. I would have gotten it from them. :roftl:

Photography is cool. :wub2: I'm thinking of putting my photos online sometime. *Thinks of furture* I should totally do concert photos. That way I can get into concerts be right up front. :naughty: Ooooh and backstage photos! Okay enough about me yapping about photography I'm sure it's boring haha!

Ohh good I feel better now :biggrin2:

I will make all of the MFC happy Im on a mission :biggrin2:

Ohh good I feel better now :biggrin2:

I will make all of the MFC happy Im on a mission :biggrin2:

Aw I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post. I would never try to guilt trip anyone just because I didn't win. I'm not a poor sport. I should have reworded it differently. My bad. :boxed: I don't think clearly once it gets around 4am haha. :naughty:

Well just to let you know I'm happy shirt or no shirt. I just like being here. I seriously have met some great friends that I enjoy talking to! :biggrin2:

Aw I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post. I would never try to guilt trip anyone just because I didn't win. I'm not a poor sport. I should have reworded it differently. My bad. :boxed: I don't think clearly once it gets around 4am haha. :naughty:

Well just to let you know I'm happy shirt or no shirt. I just like being here. I seriously have met some great friends that I enjoy talking to! :biggrin2:

Thats superb , we have our ups and down .... :biggrin2: but its generally all good :thumb_yello:

4 am!!!! :shocked:

Thats superb , we have our ups and down .... :biggrin2: but its generally all good :thumb_yello:

4 am!!!! :shocked:

Yes, 4am. I know it's probably something like late morning for you. I'd be sleeping right now but there was nothing to do earlier so I fell asleep around 8:30 hoping that maybe I'd just sleep through the night. Hah. Guess again. Wiiiide awake. :shocked:

Tell me a boring story... perhaps how mens ties came about? :wink2::naughty:

Yes, 4am. I know it's probably something like late morning for you. I'd be sleeping right now but there was nothing to do earlier so I fell asleep around 8:30 hoping that maybe I'd just sleep through the night. Hah. Guess again. Wiiiide awake. :shocked:

Tell me a boring story... perhaps how mens ties came about? :wink2::naughty:

:roftl: How about counting some sheep???

Its 9.30 here .. Im going to portland Oregan on Sunday .. so my time zone will be different :biggrin2:

:roftl: How about counting some sheep???

Its 9.30 here .. Im going to portland Oregan on Sunday .. so my time zone will be different :biggrin2:

Wow this Sunday!!! Are you getting excited or are you nervous? You're going to be three hours behind me. :biggrin2:

Edit: geez I keep on leaving out letters and words hahaha.

Wow this Sunday!!! Are you getting excited or are you nervous? You're going to be three hours behind me. :biggrin2:

Edit: geez I keep on leaving out letters and words hahaha.

Yehhh 3 hours ... you get used to chatting to certain people , you dont meet some as of the opposite time zone

Yeh excited , I have Mika it Italy on Friday toooo:biggrin2:

Yehhh 3 hours ... you get used to chatting to certain people , you dont meet some as of the opposite time zone

Yeh excited , I have Mika it Italy on Friday toooo:biggrin2:

Thankfully I had summer so I was able to meet people from the opposite time zone - to bad it's hard to catch them on now that school's in session!

*Is slightly jealous about the concert.* You must take pics! Lots of pics! :biggrin2:

Thankfully I had summer so I was able to meet people from the opposite time zone - to bad it's hard to catch them on now that school's in session!

*Is slightly jealous about the concert.* You must take pics! Lots of pics! :biggrin2:

Pictures for definate .. Im doing 3 ... we are lucky over here .. we will tour worldwide soon Im sure :thumb_yello:

Pictures for definate .. Im doing 3 ... we are lucky over here .. we will tour worldwide soon Im sure :thumb_yello:

*sigh* I know you guys are lucky!!! I can't wait to see another Mika concert! It was an amazing experiece, even though my friend and I felt deaf after because we were so close to the speakers we could touch them! Whenever I hear Love Today (my favorite song) from the iTunes Festival it brings me right back to being at the concert... the anticipation of knowing what's coming. When he hit that long note waiting for him to continue killed me! :naughty:

So... can I find a way to Oregon and sneak back in your luggage? I want to go to England someday so why not now? haha