**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

*sigh* I know you guys are lucky!!! I can't wait to see another Mika concert! It was an amazing experiece, even though my friend and I felt deaf after because we were so close to the speakers we could touch them! Whenever I hear Love Today (my favorite song) from the iTunes Festival it brings me right back to being at the concert... the anticipation of knowing what's coming. When he hit that long note waiting for him to continue killed me! :naughty:

So... can I find a way to Oregon and sneak back in your luggage? I want to go to England someday so why not now? haha

Damn I need large luggage your the 10th person to say that :roftl:

That itunes festival is excellent :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn I need large luggage your the 10th person to say that :roftl:

That itunes festival is excellent :thumb_yello:

I figured I wasn't going to be the first and I won't be the last to say that I'm sure! You need to get some supersized luggage! Perhaps some that you can fit everything but the kitchen sink into. Who needs the kitchen sink anyway? It just takes up room.

I figured I wasn't going to be the first and I won't be the last to say that I'm sure! You need to get some supersized luggage! Perhaps some that you can fit everything but the kitchen sink into. Who needs the kitchen sink anyway? It just takes up room.

Yeh just throw all the water out of the window :biggrin2:

How about we strap you to the plane wing?? , i will give you a Mika magazine to read to make the journey go faster :biggrin2:

Yeh just throw all the water out of the window :biggrin2:

How about we strap you to the plane wing?? , i will give you a Mika magazine to read to make the journey go faster :biggrin2:

:jawdrop: Can I keep the magazine? No, no, no, wait! What about all the other people??? I wouldn't want to hog the wing ya know. I suppose you're going to duct tape someone to the nose of the plane and tie someone else to the tail? *Imagines a plane with people, taped, strapped, and tied to it.* Wow... that's... special. I'll be sure to print off the MFC logo again that way if another photo contest comes about I'll have a pretty fly entry. :lmfao: Oh what a lame pun. I'm so lame! :roftl:

But seriously, can I keep the magazine? Since ya know... I'd like first class and coach would have been more than wonderful and I got neither!

:jawdrop: Can I keep the magazine? No, no, no, wait! What about all the other people??? I wouldn't want to hog the wing ya know. I suppose you're going to duct tape someone to the nose of the plane and tie someone else to the tail? *Imagines a plane with people, taped, strapped, and tied to it.* Wow... that's... special. I'll be sure to print off the MFC logo again that way if another photo contest comes about I'll have a pretty fly entry. :lmfao: Oh what a lame pun. I'm so lame! :roftl:

But seriously, can I keep the magazine? Since ya know... I'd like first class and coach would have been more than wonderful and I got neither!

<wipes frost off nose> :biggrin2:

<wipes frost off nose> :biggrin2:

... frost?!! How'd that get there or am I just missing the joke.

Do you think the flight attendants would still give me my drinks and snacks when I'm out there? If not I swear if you have a window seat near the wing I'm going to make weird faces at you all the way back.

Ohh good I feel better now :biggrin2:

I will make all of the MFC happy Im on a mission :biggrin2:

People pleaser!!!

Thats superb , we have our ups and down .... :biggrin2: but its generally all good :thumb_yello:

4 am!!!! :shocked:

I went to bed at 5am this morning... got woken up at 9:30am!!! :shocked:

Oh, and I must say...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE COMPETITION WINNERS!!!

:thumb_yello:

Okies with the help of my trusted Mods here are the winners , we picked 12 in the end was so difficult to choose :

1. kath -- in the hot tub, both for originality and

bravery!

2. Martine -- in the church! I love that!

3. backflip -- in her dorm room -- spreading the Mika word to the whole college!

4. Mika Mad -- the chicken -- appropriate for many

reasons!

5. Bexxy -- the robot -- because it was such a public place!

6. Mellody, Oktoberfest, ditto.

7. Starrats -- on her guinea pig, because it was very cute!

8. xLaurenx -- on the shark tank.

9. Sarahlou1973 -- beach at Cornwall.

10. Diana -- teabag

11. Blue -- Perfect , loved the luggage , just what we were after

12. Greta -- Teacups for being so original

Well done all :thumb_yello:

Im going to give as many out as I can at concerts , the rest will be posted

Congratulation and thanks for entering:thumb_yello:

congratulations_clip_art.jpg Great job everyone! :thumb_yello:

Okies with the help of my trusted Mods here are the winners , we picked 12 in the end was so difficult to choose :

1. kath -- in the hot tub, both for originality and

bravery!

2. Martine -- in the church! I love that!

3. backflip -- in her dorm room -- spreading the Mika word to the whole college!

4. Mika Mad -- the chicken -- appropriate for many

reasons!

5. Bexxy -- the robot -- because it was such a public place!

6. Mellody, Oktoberfest, ditto.

7. Starrats -- on her guinea pig, because it was very cute!

8. xLaurenx -- on the shark tank.

9. Sarahlou1973 -- beach at Cornwall.

10. Diana -- teabag

11. Blue -- Perfect , loved the luggage , just what we were after

12. Greta -- Teacups for being so original

Well done all

Im going to give as many out as I can at concerts , the rest will be posted

Congratulation and thanks for entering

:shocked: :shocked: I won to :shocked: :shocked:

prod_452_15725.gifprod_452_15725.gif

And Congratulations to the other winners :thumb_yello: