Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

Pinky I think you did a great job organizing this and shouldn't apologise for people not getting their parcel.

That part was out of your hands!

Rosina, maybe you and I can send eachother parcels. :)

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinky I think you did a great job organizing this and shouldn't apologise for people not getting their parcel.

That part was out of your hands!

Rosina, maybe you and I can send eachother parcels. :)

hmm that could be fun!

the biggest problem for me is that I sent one cost me a bucket load...as a student, do ya know what I could have done with the $75 (NZ$) that I spent on the package?

Pink...no need to appoligise it was out of your hands as said before It relies on the honesty of people which is very hard over the internet

I do have a small suggestion though this year maybe you can pair them up like mika mail but dont tell them who they have that would be easier to keep track of IMO you dont even need to inform them that your doing it in pairs!

for example: you give me *insert user here* address, and you give him/her (meaning the same user) my address...we wouldnt need to know eachother is who we are sending to and it would be easier to keep a track of pairs if they are sending to eachother! If one out of the pair recieves you can follow up on the other! it seems way easier that way IMO

I know, I'm a student too... but the persons we sent parcels too weren't the ones that had to send them to us..

We can do something small, if you want. :)

At least it would be something!

could I check this thread later on ( in a few months? ) , and would you still be signing up people , because I could join then:thumb_yello:

( maybe after I get original MIKA mail and everything else I signed up for straightened out.. :original: ).........

I know, I'm a student too... but the persons we sent parcels too weren't the ones that had to send them to us..

We can do something small, if you want. :)

At least it would be something!

yeah...but I think IF the ones who we sent to HAD BEEN the ones who were sending to us it would be easier to keep a track of!

Its ok...ive recovered from easter and cristmas and naw ruz! Im beginning to pack 2 packages and will have 2 packages full and ready to send in a few weeks, maybe I can send the second one to you! I must ask...do you allergic to any food? (hopefully not to chocolate!):mf_rosetinted:

yeah...but I think IF the ones who we sent to HAD BEEN the ones who were sending to us it would be easier to keep a track of!

Its ok...ive recovered from easter and cristmas and naw ruz! Im beginning to pack 2 packages and will have 2 packages full and ready to send in a few weeks, maybe I can send the second one to you! I must ask...do you allergic to any food? (hopefully not to chocolate!):mf_rosetinted:

I'm not allergic to anything. :mf_rosetinted:

Can you pm me your address? I'll send you something nice then!