Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

I voted that we can open it before, but I'm good to wait too. I just know people who can't :roftl:

Arrrgh!

Hehe. I'll be like, shaking the box to see if it rattles and tearing a little corner off and having a peek.... I get like that...

But, i'll wait til Xmas day to open it....

If we don't get a clear poll result, maybe we should just say, open it before if you really have to, but no-one can post pictures or say what they recieved until Xmas day (we dont want to spoil the surprise for other people now, do we?)

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't get a clear poll result, maybe we should just say, open it before if you really have to, but no-one can post pictures or say what they recieved until Xmas day (we dont want to spoil the surprise for other people now, do we?)

I think it's a good idea. Since someone could open it and not tell about it :naughty:

Arrrgh!

Hehe. I'll be like, shaking the box to see if it rattles and tearing a little corner off and having a peek.... I get like that...

But, i'll wait til Xmas day to open it....

What weve been doing in the MM thread is posting pictures in links not as pictures and in bold huge letters about the links saying something along the lines of 'Miss.Anne Example - DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS' - If they choose to click then they spoil the suprise.

So i think in this case - no pics until after christmas day - as not everyone knows peoples real names to be able to tell the correct user not to open.

I can hardly wait til monday......

I went to the post office, got a leaflet on the last days to post out in time for Christmas, which is helpful. :thumb_yello:

They have them in September? Bl**dy H*ll!

Over enthusiastic MFCs must be running the postal service these days, as well as all supermarkets stocking aisles of christmas gifts and seasonal things.

(Btw Heineken22 i just added you kiddo, cheers for the mail)

Have you not?

I dont think you could find many shops in my town that doesnt have any lol Even fishing equiptment shops have decorations up!

You know what though. I bet Hull has a more chavtastic Christmas than Stevenage.... Yep. Inflatable santas and snowdomes on garage roofs, and a life sized sleigh with luminous reindeer on front lawns....

A very merry christmas for all. That's not my house by the way. I puke at the sight of my neighbours houses decked out like that. (By the way, Great win for Lewis today huh)

:thumb_yello::bleh:

Can't wait till tomorrow!!

You know what though. I bet Hull has a more chavtastic Christmas than Stevenage.... Yep. Inflatable santas and snowdomes on garage roofs, and a life sized sleigh with luminous reindeer on front lawns....

A very merry christmas for all. That's not my house by the way. I puke at the sight of my neighbours houses decked out like that. (By the way, Great win for Lewis today huh)

:thumb_yello::bleh:

Can't wait till tomorrow!!

This house was found in Hertfordshire (where i live) last year then spread over the internet worldwide - beat that!

(Although it started else where by a guy called Carson Williams who is paid big bucks to do it for companies the 'switching on the lights' shows and other peoples houses)

Tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

We need more members - would you kill me if i pushed back the date?

Barely any people on this one.

Btw - have you noticed MM1 is alwasy exactly 600 posts longer than this one.

We need more members - would you kill me if i pushed back the date?

Barely any people on this one.

Btw - have you noticed MM1 is alwasy exactly 600 posts longer than this one.

I'd kill you right now if i could....... :chair:

hehe! :roftl::naughty:

No, seriously, it's fine. You're the one that's in charge.

Are you sure that's not enough though? There doesn't have to be millions does there?

Ill put it in my signature aswell to try and get more.