Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there are less people that have received them than those who haven't :bleh:

You might be right! But also I bet there are some people that just haven't posted in this thread that they've gotten their packages.

I need to call my school's mail center to see if I've gotten a package yet. I wonder if they're open tomorrow...

You might be right! But also I bet there are some people that just haven't posted in this thread that they've gotten their packages.

I need to call my school's mail center to see if I've gotten a package yet. I wonder if they're open tomorrow...

all the people saying they haven't recieved there's yet have already sent their packages to their person so i bet the packages just aren't making it to their destinations in time.. not sure if that made sense or not :bleh:

why did you give pink your school address? haha

all the people saying they haven't recieved there's yet have already sent their packages to their person so i bet the packages just aren't making it to their destinations in time.. not sure if that made sense or not :bleh:

why did you give pink your school address? haha

Haha, it made sense! I'm sure it's just the Christmas back-up at the post offices, so hopefully everyone will get them right after Christmas.

And I was thinking that my package would come before Christmas, when I was still at school, because I thought that people would be sending the packages really early. But I guess not! :bleh:

Haha, it made sense! I'm sure it's just the Christmas back-up at the post offices, so hopefully everyone will get them right after Christmas.

And I was thinking that my package would come before Christmas, when I was still at school, because I thought that people would be sending the packages really early. But I guess not! :bleh:

almost everyone is a procrastinator on mika fan club :naughty:

sorry this is way off topic but where did carmel go? :blink:

The person I sent mine to has received it so I'm happy about that!

I haven't received anything yet but I'm patient. :)

The post is crazy these days!

Patience is key! I'm sure we'll all start receiving our packages after Christmas! And that will just make Christmas last longer! :biggrin2:

she hasn't been posting in this thread lately.. at least i don't think :naughty:

EDIT: nevermind she was on earlier today :biggrin2: all is well

Haha, well that's good news!

seriously, it has been backed up!

i sent mine on the 4th, and it got to my person.....like 2 weeks later, when last time i sent it overseas it took 4 days. :boxed:

but, from the looks of it, they enjoyed their gift, which makes me supremely happy! :D

i don't know if mine has come or not. :blink: i'll find out on tuesday, though!

most of you celebrate catholic cristmas' date=' right? it's today i guess...:harp:[/quote']

I don't know. Im no religion but i celebrate Christmas because my family does.

I love the Christmas spirit and stuff, i just don't do all the God-dy bits.

Its still Christmas eve for us!!! :emot-sad: like another 12 hours to go yet.....

I don't know. Im no religion but i celebrate Christmas because my family does.

I love the Christmas spirit and stuff, i just don't do all the God-dy bits.

Its still Christmas eve for us!!! :emot-sad: like another 12 hours to go yet.....

Same for me.

Im not religious but i celebrate christmas because everyone else does - for me, its about the christmas spirit, seeing everyone (well, the majority) happy at the same time, you dont get it any other time of year.

if you're in the upper part oof the equater- europe to america etc, it'd very nearly christmas. only a few more hours:)

to those of you elsewhere and are enjoying christmas, i hope you are having fun and only good things are happening for yas:p

all the love

hunny

xoxox

Can I still join :biggrin2:

Ha ha god i hope that was a joke - hard to do a secret santa now when its 2h30 till christmas (here anyway).

Sorry.

As Sarah rightly said, there is also Mika Mail 1 which will be re-shuffled in a few weeks time, so this would be a good opportunity to join.

Mika Mail 3 exists under the name of 'The Traveling Bear'.

Information about both projects and also how to join (as they are all different) are available in the first post on each thread - see my signature for links.

x

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Im off tomorrow, Im almost 100% positive that I know who I sent to and she got it a while ago!

as for me, Im still waiting, not that anyone asked, im just impatient, but im leaving tomorrow, so merry christmas and a happy new year everyone! and I hope to read all the goodies when I return

Well, thanks to sarah_loves_mika I got an awesome SS.

I got a cute little snow dome, a calendar, lots of lollies & chocolates (yum!!) some bangles, lollipops (of course!)- it was all so cool, and I had so much fun unwrapping everything- although one of my kids decided to take a bite out of the chocoloate lollipop :shocked::naughty: And there were also some leaflets of her home town, ets, so if I ever make it to the UK I know a few places in Yorkshire to hang out (oh, and we have all been praticing how to speak hull!)

Thank you so much Sarah :huglove:

Hope everyone else got their presents, if not I am sure they are not far away!

So, everyone else, spill............ I'm dying to know what you all got!