Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question..

If I do this is it possible I will have to send something all the way in France or somewhere far away like that? Or do you try to make secret santas close?

No you can send something to anywhere in the world. Thats the beauty of it.

If you join and would prefer someone closer please say so in your message :)

Due to the popularity of the Mika Mail 'program' we have now created a part 2 - a subsection, seasonal, but equally pointlessly delicious that follows the same Mika Mail idea ;)

For those of you who have never heard of the term 'Secret Santa' it is something set up in schools, offices, churches etc where a person is selected for you, and you annonymously give them a christmas present.

Sometimes you are given a name, in this case you will not be.

On the 1st October all those how sign up will be PMed with an address to which they can send a christmas present and/or a card.

We have all seen how creative MFC members can be with various mika related projects - so you can be as creative as you like.

The result of which will be sent to the address you are given. The address will not come with a name so please title it 'Secret Santa - MFC' to ensure it is opened by the participant only.

After the christmas period pictures can be posted of your recieved gifts - but please do not post pictures before hand, it is meant to be a suprise :)

We have left the option open for MFC members to include their username with their present or keep it private.

I am aware that in some circumstances names are needed for example in flats or on custom forms,

However most of the MFC community know users by their online identities only, exceot for those with their names in their usernames, there is a good chance members of the secret santa program will not make the connection between your online self and your real identity.

- Those who do not celebrate christmas are still welcome to join and to recieve a gift - but not christmas themed. -

Please be aware of your local post office close date. Most mail companies close before christmas and there is a date published as the last possible date to send mail in your country and a different date for out going mail to other countries.

To the younger members and their parents, you are still welcome to join and i can assure you that all people paired are done by me personally and i will pair you with a respectable and trusted MFC member (not that there are any MFC members who arent). You addresses stay only with me and your chosen member and will be deleted from a secure computer file after the christmas period. You can also specify who will be your santa to a degree e.g. male/female, age, etc

If you have any worries or questions - please contact me.

If you are interested in joining please send me a private message with your address and specifications if you are a younger member, the distance you will be able to mail and if you would prefer a non christmas themed present.

I will create a list with those members who have signed up later on this evening.

You are so clever:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: . I definitely like to participate.

My name isn't up there!

I thought I signed up already. :tears:

IF YOU DON'T WANT ME IN YOUR STUPID CLUB, I'LL JUST LEAVE!

*flees to another part of the forum*