too much Mika love?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Our Mika" thing I don't agree with 100%, though. MICA is not ours, but MIKA is "ours" in the sense that we discovered him early in his career and plan on following him. The person doesn't belong to us, but the fans ARE a part of the performer, the Mica with a k. :D

WOW. Good thinking. I wonder if some fans are already getting tired of MIKA?!

i don't know.:mf_rosetinted:

I admit, some of his songs are great to listen to, if you're just driving and listening to the radio but i wouldn't go out and buy his album.

have you heard "lovestoned"?

ugh.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: lovestoned is a weird song. I don't get it

i don't know.:mf_rosetinted:

I admit, some of his songs are great to listen to, if you're just driving and listening to the radio but i wouldn't go out and buy his album.

have you heard "lovestoned"?

ugh.

nope.I only heard a couple of his songs but ugh.When I was on holidays,they always put his clips on mtv,in particulary the one where he dances with a girl (well there must be tons of them) it sounded a lil latino,or something like that.I really can't stand the song!

Yeah, now Justin Timberlake really does suck.

another anti fan of him ? yay !

But what do ppl find about him ?

He most definitely sucks. And I also don't know what people find about him. I neither like his looks nor his voice. I really don't know what it is. I just can't watch him. He just gives me the creeps.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: lovestoned is a weird song. I don't get it

me neither.:mf_rosetinted:

WOW. Good thinking. I wonder if some fans are already getting tired of MIKA?!

NOOOOOO!!

NEVER!

I still listen to LICM at least twice a day.:naughty:

nope.I only heard a couple of his songs but ugh.When I was on holidays,they always put his clips on mtv,in particulary the one where he dances with a girl (well there must be tons of them) it sounded a lil latino,or something like that.I really can't stand the song!

there's a lot of dancing with girls videos.

Most of them involve dancing with a girl.

:naughty::wink2:

was it 'sexyback'?

y'know

"im bringin' sexy back"

(yea)

"them other girls don't know how to act"

(yea)

i think it's special what's behind your back (ew:naughty: )

(yea)"

:naughty: Ummm,no but that one was anoying too !I think it was like in 2004 so a quite long ago

omg, i agree!!

i flip out over him all the time and im always on here. im still obsessed and i love to hate it. but c'mon people, mika isnt life itself! i'll tell any1 in the world that i love him and i can sure gush for hours, but hes not the total center of my universe. hes there, but there are other things too.

no offence to anyone:thumb_yello:

omg, i agree!!

i flip out over him all the time and im always on here. im still obsessed and i love to hate it. but c'mon people, mika isnt life itself! i'll tell any1 in the world that i love him and i can sure gush for hours, but hes not the total center of my universe. hes there, but there are other things too.

agreed.:mf_rosetinted:

(though im on here quite a lot)

omg, i agree!!

agreed!!!!!!:naughty:

Oh my god, people, it's called a fan club for a reason. We're not exactly going to be talking crap about him. :blink:

The whole innocence thing? Yeah, that's annoying, I agree. He's 24 years old, how innocent can he be? But the whole "I'm sick of the gorgeous" thing is getting old. We have younger members on here, including myself, and it's a natural thing to swoon over someone that's attractive! Plain and simple!

I'm sorry if this came out harsh but I'm getting very tired of this discussion. I probably just threw logs into the fire but I really want to be heard on this one and speak for the younger members who feel targeted by this.

i agree with you, shelby.

the reason this place is even here is because some people were obsessed with Mika and decided to make a fan club!

that's why i'm here, and i'm guessing that's how you all came to be on here.

and i'll admit sometimes it gets a bit too extreme on here sometimes, but that's what happens when something is big and popular.

sorry if i offended anyone in the process of my ranting. :bleh:

Oh my god, people, it's called a fan club for a reason. We're not exactly going to be talking crap about him. :blink:

The whole innocence thing? Yeah, that's annoying, I agree. He's 24 years old, how innocent can he be? But the whole "I'm sick of the gorgeous" thing is getting old. We have younger members on here, including myself, and it's a natural thing to swoon over someone that's attractive! Plain and simple!

I'm sorry if this came out harsh but I'm getting very tired of this discussion. I probably just threw logs into the fire but I really want to be heard on this one and speak for the younger members who feel targeted by this.

honey, im a young member too. i understand that you want to be heard and all, but you dont think it might be a little too much?

i agree with all of the powers in the universe that he is an unbelively beautiful man. but i think the georsous remarks mostly be in the mikagasmic pic thread, and others like it. his looks have been brought into almost every conversation ive been in. all im really asking is that if the conversation does not pertain to mika's hottness, then dont bring it up:thumb_yello:

honey, im a young member too. i understand that you want to be heard and all, but you dont think it might be a little too much?

i agree with all of the powers in the universe that he is an unbelively beautiful man. but i think the georsous remarks mostly be in the mikagasmic pic thread, and others like it. his looks have been brought into almost every conversation ive been in. all im really asking is that if the conversation does not pertain to mika's hottness, then dont bring it up:thumb_yello:

agreed.

i agree with you, shelby.

the reason this place is even here is because some people were obsessed with Mika and decided to make a fan club!

that's why i'm here, and i'm guessing that's how you all came to be on here.

and i'll admit sometimes it gets a bit too extreme on here sometimes, but that's what happens when something is big and popular.

sorry if i offended anyone in the process of my ranting. :bleh:

you didn't offend anyone. well not me anyway.

i didn't start this thread to offend anyone. Especially the younger members (im 15).

I'm not saying it's not natural to swoon over him. I do the same thing.

take a look at my username!

I'm just saying, i feel like some of us put Mika up on a pedestal and that's not healthy. For Mika or for the person who's doing it.

and i know that he's gorgeous. Anyone with eyes can see that. but 90% of the threads and convos usually end up with how gorgeous he is. All i'm trying to say is, i'm sick of seeing him being portrayed as innocent and perfect. because he's not perfect. No one is. All i'm asking is to be realistic.

I didn't start this thread to pick a fight Shelby. I was just trying to point out some things.

and i'm sorry if you or anyone else, feels targeted 'cause that's not why i made this thread.

Mika is a human. Mika is not perfect. Mika is a relatively normal, non-innocent 24-year-old. Mika is GORGEOUS. Mika causes swooning.

But above all...

Mika is talented. Mika is a wonderful performer. Mika is charismatic. Mika is wonderful and beautiful.

Mika is a human. Mika is not perfect. Mika is a relatively normal, non-innocent 24-year-old. Mika is GORGEOUS. Mika causes swooning.

But above all...

Mika is talented. Mika is a wonderful performer. Mika is charismatic. Mika is wonderful and beautiful.

wow. Short, simple and to the point.

Nicely said.:thumb_yello:

Do you mind if i put that in my original post?:biggrin2: