if u could wear anything to a mika gig...

phunkygal

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see i cant stay in my PJs all day!i always have to get dressed or i feel dirty...i know that sounds weird but....im wierd!:naughty:

i don't wear them all day i just woke up :naughty: i may have stayed up WAY too long last night i was just about to go get ready

hmm.... cheshire cat? dunno, I'm going to look around for stuff for dec :) gothic alice sounds kl. I might buy some braces (I don't have any...)

rlly?i have 3 but im not sure where my blue ones are...probably hidden in the many piles in my room!lol!

rlly?i have 3 but im not sure where my blue ones are...probably hidden in the many piles in my room!lol!

haha - sounds like my room. I have loads of belts which I 'loose' sometimes. they usually turn up though. I duno why I have no braces - they sell loads where I live. I have green and red skinny jeans now thogh :biggrin2:

haha - sounds like my room. I have loads of belts which I 'loose' sometimes. they usually turn up though. I duno why I have no braces - they sell loads where I live. I have green and red skinny jeans now thogh :biggrin2:

i only have red.i woulda gotten blue but they didnt have em in my size.:thumbdown:

pants????wow i have neva seen pants w/ stars on em here!lol!

yup, the shops round here sell everything :biggrin2: I'm sure if you look you will find them. I saw them in Camden - you probs havn't heard of it... it's in london

yup, the shops round here sell everything :biggrin2: I'm sure if you look you will find them. I saw them in Camden - you probs havn't heard of it... it's in london

isnt it called Camden Market?i wanna go there so badly!here in the US everything looks the smae.these red trousers are the first ones i have found!Lol!

isnt it called Camden Market?i wanna go there so badly!here in the US everything looks the smae.these red trousers are the first ones i have found!Lol!

yes! Camden market! I love it! :) they've heard of it in Ireland too... a lot of people just say Camden here though - lol. It's worth going to, if you're ever in London :biggrin2:

yes! Camden market! I love it! :) they've heard of it in Ireland too... a lot of people just say Camden here though - lol. It's worth going to, if you're ever in London :biggrin2:

haha!if im ever in london....lol!let me think......haha!i would love to but unfortunatly my parents probably wouldnt take me.maybe when im older because i would love to have a fashion company in london!how awesome!hearing that british accent!lol!:naughty:

haha!if im ever in london....lol!let me think......haha!i would love to but unfortunatly my parents probably wouldnt take me.maybe when im older because i would love to have a fashion company in london!how awesome!hearing that british accent!lol!:naughty:

sounds kl! I like the sound of the US, but I've never been :thumbdown:

ah well, at somepoint we will. my dad wants to go too, so we probably will at somepoint:biggrin2:

I would like to wear Mika guys.

I just wanna look like Mika on his concert.Dunno how could I do it...but sooner or later I will figure out.

Just keep an eye open.

Imagine how funny it would be..One Mika on stage ..and the other one....rockin with fans!

:lol3:

Erm..and...COPYRIGHT!

it isnt that great...unless u have an interest in fat ppl!:roftl:

lol! I think it sounds kl! I'd like to see the big cities there, ny and chicago ect Londons kl, but you get used to it when you've lived here a while.

you live in boston?? I was in new england for vacation and went into salem...great town! The witch museum was closed but it was awesome...i love massachussets! It's such a great state! (i didn't have time to go to boston cause i had to get back to hampton beach in new hampshire)

you live in boston?? I was in new england for vacation and went into salem...great town! The witch museum was closed but it was awesome...i love massachussets! It's such a great state! (i didn't have time to go to boston cause i had to get back to hampton beach in new hampshire)

haha!yep!not in boston but in massachusettes lol!i love it to!but it is slowly being invaded by yuppies!Lol!*starts singing* i think ill go to boston,i think ill start a new life.

um of the gothic alice.here it is i bought it on gypsyrose.com it looks more gothic in person but it is like more of a gothic fairy style ya know?:biggrin2: no black but sorta dark and creepy.

99804.jpg

i like it very much!! i saw a draw a while ago and there was this girl, with a blue and white dress, just like the alice's one, but the whole thing wasn't a fairytale land at all, it was very dark and i loved it so much!

kl ! We've just finished reading the crucible @ skl, lol

i like it very much!! i saw a draw a while ago and there was this girl, with a blue and white dress, just like the alice's one, but the whole thing wasn't a fairytale land at all, it was very dark and i loved it so much!

haha!!ya...i have an Alice poster on my wall that is awesome....here it is....u cant see it that well but it gives u the idea!lol!

61zsK9hSo1L__SS500_.jpg

haha!!ya...i have an Alice poster on my wall that is awesome....here it is....u cant see it that well but it gives u the idea!lol!

61zsK9hSo1L__SS500_.jpg

that is awesome!! you're an alice fan by any chance??:biggrin2: