if u could wear anything to a mika gig...

phunkygal

I would definitely dress as a vampire, with a strange zoot suit gothic-style-but-full-of-color:cool:

Why? :blink: I've dreamed of biting him exactly on those two beauty spots on his neck..yum!:mf_lustslow:

Mika, don't worry, I would never hurt you anyhow :roftl:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm

DISCO diva style, big rose tinted lennon glasses, a sequined shirt (made by myself) and a nice frilly skirt that doesnt completely clash but doesnt quite match the top!

yeaaa

or A big animal suit, I say If mika comes to wellington (capital city) I will wear ither one of these, although I told the radio station if they get him to wellington I would wear a bear suit on public transport none the less.....(where do ya get a bear suit from???)

That's it! I found a Finnish shop that sells fancy stuff! I'm going to buy one of these:

http://www.pilailupuoti.fi/tuotteet/index.php?group=00001398&mag_nr=21

The ones with big feathers and the butterfly-shaped ones are my favorites. :wub2: The problem is that if I choose one with feathers no-one behind me will be able to see anything! :roftl:

That shop also sells some good costumes and isn't too far from where I live. :biggrin2:

I might buy this Juliet costume and a butterfly mask to go with it. :naughty:

87041.jpg

That's it! I found a Finnish shop that sells fancy stuff! I'm going to buy one of these:

http://www.pilailupuoti.fi/tuotteet/index.php?group=00001398&mag_nr=21

The ones with big feathers and the butterfly-shaped ones are my favorites. :wub2: The problem is that if I choose one with feathers no-one behind me will be able to see anything! :roftl:

That shop also sells some good costumes and isn't too far from where I live. :biggrin2:

I might buy this Juliet costume and a butterfly mask to go with it. :naughty:

87041.jpg

this is awesome Marianne! i love it!!

I go to a mika concert as Lollipop girl :bleh: ,, with ingievV.

But Ingie goes as Mika. and her niece goes also as Lollipop girl:bleh:

(and maybe my father as Billy Brown..hmm..i dont think he wants that.

but i gonna aks it:bleh:)

omg!i asked my dad to do that!he was like Breana,im going as myself.i think he woulda said yes if i didnt explain who Billy Brown was to him....haha!now i just needa get to a gig!lol!

Wow I love it but aren't you going to roast in that?

I don't see how that could happen. :blink: It'll be freezing in December. Or... What do I know? I've never been to London in December. :biggrin2: But I bet it'll be colder than in July anyway and it was freezing cold at Somerset.

I don't think I find a reindeer costume. :( Plus I got this idea stuck in my head that I'll have to wear a mask. :blush-anim-cl: Something like this:

34350-27.jpg

I just have to find a costume that is a good match with it!

Imagine what a reindeer would look like wearing that! :roftl:

I'd go as either Magenta from RH...or Janet Majors from ST! :biggrin2:

what's that???????????????????????????

I'd go as sargent pepper! lol probably as billy brown! tee hee that'd be funny seeing a girl as billy brown i'd be like "i like boys" haha no i'd go as chew chew

I'd go as sargent pepper! lol probably as billy brown! tee hee that'd be funny seeing a girl as billy brown i'd be like "i like boys" haha no i'd go as chew chew

that means i won't be able to stand by you becasue you'll be trying to steal my lollipop :mf_rosetinted:

i think that someone should definitely go as billy brown!!

• 2 weeks later...
Omgs! My friend and i wanted to to that as well. I've got to see that, i bet it will be funny.

lol! im going as big girl to the gigs here in the uk ... im not actually big, it depends on what people interpret as big.. im around ophelia's size :) .. however next to a skinny big girl i'd probably look a big girl .. well ill make you make your own interpretation of whether im a skinny big girl anyway when i get my outfit lol :naughty: