Who is Mika????

clementine

I'm not sure if the myspace question has been answered, however, I will give my opinion. If the profile pictures are all ones that Mika has taken for certain shoots, then that is not Mika. If his pictures are private ones, such as pictures of him and his friends, that is more likely him. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if the myspace question has been answered, however, I will give my opinion. If the profile pictures are all ones that Mika has taken for certain shoots, then that is not Mika. If his pictures are private ones, such as pictures of him and his friends, that is more likely him. :thumb_yello:

MMMM is Mika on MySpace.

Sweet, now 123456 is here! Anyone else want to make an appearance? :naughty

What myspace question? *asks the girl who always seems to be a little behind*

Are you talking about MMMM, Mr. Pink? *whispers* it's set to private, isn't it? - so there shouldn't be too many pics to see and verify...

Private pics?! :sneaky2: Are you a cyberstalker? :sneaky2:

Are you talking about MMMM, Mr. Pink? *whispers* it's set to private, isn't it? - so there shouldn't be too many pics to see and verify...

Private pics?! :sneaky2: Are you a cyberstalker? :sneaky2:

If I remember correctly, Vanessa posted a myspace link (not MMMM) and asked if that person was Mika. Hence my answer. :thumb_yello:

Mr. Pink, eh? Another name to add to the list.

I'm sorry, I'm not on the computer long enough to be a cyberstalker. :wink2:

:lmao:

Mr. Nice, you're on Wikipedia:

200px-Image-Mr_Nice.jpg

Unfortunately, Mr. Nice is just my pink friend. However, 123456 (me) is on google! Blue_sky informed me that when she typed in "Mika 123456" I showed up. :biggrin2:

RILO! I'm so happy to see you here! :D

Wow, Nicey-poo. :blink: Do you have something to tell us?

:naughty:

Mr. Nice informed me that the picture explains a lot, Hannah-poo. :thumb_yello:

Private pics?! :sneaky2:Are you a cyberstalker? :sneaky2:

HEHEHE!!!

I know exactly where you are going VS...:naughty:

I'm sorry, I can't say...

We have a privacy agreement... 51564078oi0.gif

Is that an aGreement then, Rilo?

:roftl:

Yeah, i couldn't agree more...

I got an e-mail from facebook saying Mika Penniman friend requested me and at first i was all like, "omgs! that is so sweet!" And then after i accepted him and he wrote me a "thank you for adding me" message i was like, "this can't be Mika. After all the harassing him I'm sure I'd get more then a "thank you for adding me." Plus i asked him about the shirt i gave him at GMA and he didn't answer, lol! I mean, the real Mika remembered a shirt i gave him in Atlanta two months prior to GMA and now he can't remember a shirt i gave him for his birthday and its only been a little more than a month? No..... definitely not him.

I am a fan of red pants as well. :wink2:

I was dragged kicking and screaming... 79238560hy4.gif

I like your avatar. :thumb_yello:

HEHEHE!!!

I know exactly where you are going VS...:naughty:

Care to explain? Or should I ask Violet_Sky?

Hey Numby!

I think that one of your quotes was a bit off, it's this one:

I am a fan of red pants as well. :wink2:

Basically, the post that you quoted had nothing about red pants, lol...:roftl:

Care to explain? Or should I ask Violet_Sky?

This....? It's quite simple really, it's a quote that someone else had used before......d.....

Hey Numby!

I think that one of your quotes was a bit off, it's this one:

Basically, the post that you quoted had nothing about red pants, lol...:roftl:

Hello Sariflor!

Are you sure? Check again. :wink2:

This....? It's quite simple really, it's a quote that someone else had used before......d.....

Is 'd' significant? A hint, perhaps? :giveup:

I'm glad, but don't expect a thread about it. :thumb_yello::wink2:

No, never. This is "Who is Mika?"

Oh have we changed location now?... illustrations_tuzki004.gifillustrations_tuzki009.gif

Oh here you are then! HAHA!! hi Gustave, good to see you (and in such a good mood)

Hello Sariflor!

Are you sure? Check again. :wink2:

Is 'd' significant? A hint, perhaps? :giveup:

hmmm, I just checked again, and unless I have totally lost it, there was nothing in the post that you quoted about pants. Cynthia spoke about a shirt!:boxed:

And...you're a clever little Numby; yes, the 'D' is a hint. It is a 4 letter word starting with D. And no, it's not a dirty word, lol!

Oh here you are then! HAHA!! hi Gustave, good to see you (and in such a good mood)

hmmm, I just checked again, and unless I have totally lost it, there was nothing in the post that you quoted about pants. Cynthia spoke about a shirt!:boxed:

And...you're a clever little Numby; yes, the 'D' is a hint. It is a 4 letter word starting with D. And no, it's not a dirty word, lol!

:naughty: I did not assume anything until you pointed it out.:wink2:

Since you were kind enough to give me a hint, I shall give you one as well:

Check for any red font in any of Cynthia's posts. You may find that your reaction is :doh:

:naughty: I did not assume anything until you pointed it out.:wink2:

Since you were kind enough to give me a hint, I shall give you one as well:

Check for any red font in any of Cynthia's posts. You may find that your reaction is :doh:

ahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!

See, in your post her signature (and the red pants comment) was not visible! Hence i had no clue what you were going on about:roftl: