Who is Mika????

clementine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but i actually like lomsy as a girl. :blush-anim-cl:

Do u really think I wud say that, that would be invading his privacy u know?

Don't be lazy,its know

I suggest that you STOP telling people you know who he is and then you won't have to answer the obvious questions. But, if it makes you feel better........i believe you. :mf_rosetinted:

He or she said that stalks me !:mf_rosetinted:

and LOMS is following me !:mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

But I don't know who LOMS is actually ?I was just playing you know !:naughty:

I want this thread to stop !:mf_rosetinted:

*walks in*

Gonna make you a lover !

:fisch:

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today..

Everybody's gonna love today gonna love today

Anyway you want to, say anyway you've got to

love love me

love love me

:fisch:

Love, love me, love, love me, love, love!

Love Love!

LOVELOVE- ME

LOVELOVE- ME

LOVE LLOOOVE!

:roll1:

Okaay. Im obviously been missing the fun here. :cool:

u see?That's happens when I'm irritated

I have to see all the post back before understand something..and in many case I miss impostant details among the caotic quotations

Well we will have to remember never to irritate you. :biggrin2:

Ok, maybe i lost control at around 1:55 in the Happy Ending vid, but otherwise, i think i did pretty well..

You lost control? :blink:

Oh my! this thread is seriously funny!!!:roftl:

Another gender-confused person, sariflor? By the way, I'm not referring to something in your post. :wink2: That was my hint this time. :bleh:

Another gender-confused person, sariflor? By the way, I'm not referring to something in your post. :wink2: That was my hint this time. :bleh:

LOMS thinks he's Mika :naughty:

But he can't be cos he coughed on us.

You're just doing it:sneaky2:...is it necessary to multiquote all the time?:thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted:

Is that so? How silly of me! Yes of course, coughing definately rules LOMS out. :naughty:

Well, duh. It (it changes gender every five minutes, so I've pronounced LOMS it) denies it and blames Mika's hat, but it of course all lies.

You're just doing it:sneaky2:...is it necessary to multiquote all the time?:thumbdown:

Should I post 3 times in a row? I sometimes find multiquoting very helpful when I realize I'll have to read 20 or so pages. :thumb_yello: I hope you don't mind too much? :wink2: At least, not enough to become too irritated?

True, but i actually like lomsy as a girl. :blush-anim-cl:

Do u really think I wud say that, that would be invading his privacy u knoe? :boxed:

Don't be lazy,its know, the letters are right next to each other.

I suggest that you STOP telling people you know who he is and then you won't have to answer the obvious questions. But, if it makes you feel better........i believe you. :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

Ironically, i like it to...

Oh Cynthia, this post just made me laugh so much!!

You are so right about the letters being right next to eachother!! hahahaaaa!!

I agree, it's about being lazy :bleh:

*easy, tiger*:naughty:

it's all right........................just go on with the quotations and let me see some youknowwhom vids:wub2:

I promise I'll return immediatly in the right mood:thumb_yello:

Is that so? How silly of me! Yes of course, coughing definately rules LOMS out. :naughty:

hehehe, you're funny

Well we will have to remember never to irritate you.

Hehe, I decided to join the 'boys' for a while, see what it feels like to have a big, straight arrow on top of my username, LOL

Hi can sum1 plz tell me who Mika is here on Mika Fan Club, I want to send him a message :biggrin2::wub2: I was also wondering could sum1 plz send me the new pic of Mika at a cafe that sum1 posted in the thread in the Members Only section :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:.....I want to see it bcuz they deleted it......... :(

Btw Mikas knees in my pic are sooooo cute I luv them!! :wub2::mf_lustslow: Do u like it??

You are the last person I would tell this to...

Well, duh. It (it changes gender every five minutes, so I've pronounced LOMS it) denies it and blames Mika's hat, but it of course all lies.

Mika's hat is very important. If LOMS is not the hat, then that would be a terrible lie. :shocked:

hehehe, you're funny

Hehe, I decided to join the 'boys' for a while, see what it feels like to have a big, straight arrow on top of my username, LOL

How does it feel so far? I must say, I do envy you. I can never declare my gender or else all the suspense and curiosity will disappear. ;)

*easy, tiger*:naughty:

it's all right........................just go on with the quotations and let me see some youknowwhom vids:wub2:

I promise I'll return immediatly in the right mood:thumb_yello:

Thank you! Enjoy your videos.

I have a sticker of Gary the snail smiling and it's scaring me...

I can see how smiling snails may be frightening.