Gay or not?

Guest mikina

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea. You know on the homepage u see some mika news. well why not put a little message, so that newbies will know. Something like:

Mika has not revealed his sexuality and has remained quiet on that issue. When he decides to tell us, we would all know. So in the mean while, no one knows and we are left guessing as to which way he swings or if he swings both ways. However, out of respect for his privacy, we on the MFC have a rule where we do not discuss his sexuality. There is also a movement called the "We don't care" movement which most, if not all, people here stand by.

So in closing, we won't know until he tells us and so what's the sense in discussing it, it won't get anywhere.

If they didn't ask we would miss fun times such as this one!! :roftl:

But now seriously,:thumb_yello: I think it's a good idea.

In fact I've been thinking that maybe (and if Yop agrees) someone could put her 'FAQ's' in the front page to avoid newbies asking the same thing a hundred times?

In fact I've been thinking that maybe (and if Yop agrees) someone could put her 'FAQ's' in the front page to avoid newbies asking the same thing a hundred times?

FAQ on front page would be an excellent idea! :yay:

Make an official statement that we don't talk about his sexuality and I'll give you all hell (:sneaky2:) :mf_rosetinted:

I thought it was a welcome thread for the newbie:shocked:

Oh yeaah? Well you all kinda messed up then right since she ran away! Gosh, I sometimes wonder if I'm the only normal person around here:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: niceeee idea

How about putting up a little disclaimer saying:

Mika has never revealed what his favourite type of car is...yadda yadda

What are you.....oooo right...that was what this thread was about right?:shocked:

hey don't get mean now. it was just a thought cause so many threads ask about it and poor newbies who come and ask get some really WE DON'T CARE answers and it is a bit hurtful when u now join and don't know anything, and innocently ask and is greeted by a lot of ppl saying we don't care blah blah bah...

Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak! Teamspeak!

Come on! Come and join poor Charli :das: :das:

Må hellere styre mig,.

hey don't get mean now. it was just a thought cause so many threads ask about it and poor newbies who come and ask get some really WE DON'T CARE answers and it is a bit hurtful when u now join and don't know anything, and innocently ask and is greeted by a lot of ppl saying we don't care blah blah bah...

Your right , a newbie would have no idea and would ask in innocence

yeah and numerous threads would be avoided asking about certain stuff.

Then make a rule that we can't attack newbies for asking questions instead :mf_rosetinted:

It wasn't meant mean, just as a joke:naughty:

Your right , a newbie would have no idea and would ask in innocence

Just as they ask how tall he is and when his birthday is and if he really does post on the forum...are you also gonna tell them that this and thousands of other things have already been covered? :mf_rosetinted: