Gay or not?

Guest mikina

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they didn't ask we would miss fun times such as this one!! :roftl:

But now seriously,:thumb_yello: I think it's a good idea.

In fact I've been thinking that maybe (and if Yop agrees) someone could put her 'FAQ's' in the front page to avoid newbies asking the same thing a hundred times?

yeah and numerous threads would be avoided asking about certain stuff.

I think it's a great idea :thumb_yello:

hey don't get mean now. it was just a thought cause so many threads ask about it and poor newbies who come and ask get some really WE DON'T CARE answers and it is a bit hurtful when u now join and don't know anything, and innocently ask and is greeted by a lot of ppl saying we don't care blah blah bah...

You know, that is fair enough, yes, BUT common sense (I don't know how to put this nicely and without sounding too harsh so please don't take offence anyone) but 'normal people' in my opinion don't join a forum about someone and then start their posting by asking things like this!!

I mean come on, it does seem a bit much, no? :boxed:

You know, that is fair enough, yes, BUT common sense (I don't know how to put this nicely and without sounding too harsh so please don't take offence anyone) but 'normal people' in my opinion don't join a forum about someone and then start their posting by asking things like this!!

There's sienna's elephant again. People have been watching it from outside and wondered about it, but when they enter the room they're certainly not supposed to ask...hell, that's not normal :mf_rosetinted:

i really thought this thread would have died after the first few minutes, is there some really interesting convo i missed??

Yes, I'm married to Toblerone and I'm gonna touch Freddie's smelly feet:mf_rosetinted:

I agree..

I get a bit annoyed at all these threads asking a question that is so easily answered if you just listen to almost any vid or read any interview. Or you could just simply ask on a thread that already exists! I would never make a thread about a single question like that. And esp not when I've obviously not done all I can to find the answer myself..

And yes, the 'is he gay' question is quite an odd one ot start out with..

haha i know..sry i'm not being mean to u who have started this thread, but sariflor makes a good point.

all i'm saying is to avoid threads like this, just put it up on the homepage so newbies would know. cause i've read a few where they ask bout it and ppl jump down their throats and i feel bad for them. so as u said the FAQ should be put up on the first page.

and with that i leave this thread.

haha i know..sry i'm not being mean to u who have started this thread, but sariflor makes a good point.

all i'm saying is to avoid threads like this, just put it up on the homepage so newbies would know. cause i've read a few where they ask bout it and ppl jump down their throats and i feel bad for them. so as u said the FAQ should be put up on the first page.

and with that i leave this thread.

I agree with you too haha :bleh:

AAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My fiancée is broken!!!

broken%20vase.jpg

No wedding. I´m feeling like a widow :tears:

hmmm...sure you can't be a widow before you are married? What is the name for the one who is planning to get married and then loses the partner? quasiwidow?

:blink: