Guest mikina

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what,he's got a new one?

what's it called? :roftl: :roftl:

No idea what it's called (nor am I sure if it is really new...) but I should know just to make sure never having to watch it again. 'Da Bohlen' is in it too, and yes this is where the title of this thread comes in useful :naughty:

This is the worst videoclip I have ever seen in my life, I wanted to vomit, really, aaaaahhhh!

No idea what it's called (nor am I sure if it is really new...) but I should know just to make sure never having to watch it again. 'Da Bohlen' is in it too, and yes this is where the title of this thread comes in useful :naughty:

This is the worst videoclip I have ever seen in my life, I wanted to vomit, really, aaaaahhhh!

oh yeah,it's the u can get it thing

never watched it until the end :roftl:

Da Bohlen is Da bomb,what can I say

well the title isn't that useful,we all know Mark:

Pink to the bone

Och till Humphrey, min svenska vän: Visst, rätt gissat!

haha :P

men det märks tydligt att du är det. och tur är väl det, eftersom det stämmer ^^

('äldre än mig' kan ju vara nästan vad som helst :roftl: men du fattar nog vad jag menar :D och jag vill eg inte använda ordet 'vuxen' för det får mig isf att låta som jag är sådär 13 i jämförelse :roftl: )

What, is he super famous or something? This is a European guy, isn't it? I never know them....

:boxed:

He's Australian. Mainly known for the show on ITV over here (England) called 'The Clive James Show' I watched it as a kid. Really funny. He's presented quite a few things and done loads of other stuff. :thumb_yello:

I had to :roftl:

at the end,a woman appr;aches Mark,and he gives her the "what kind of a creature are you?" look :roftl: :roftl:

That white guitar and the unbuttoned white shirts ewww.... nothing against that in general BUT, not combined with Da B. :puking::puke: :mf_pain:

Yikes. Very super famous. Sorry, I barely know anyone in the UK. I really barely know anyone outside of the US.....our mainstream culture is a bit of strong force on it's own.

yeah...broaden your horizons to monty python and corner gas! just kidding:biggrin2: