I Respect Freddie

babspanky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be a little short, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

I am really disturbed by Freddie's Double being treated like a sex object!

This demeans him and ourselves! Have some respect!

Now, I realize Freddie is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior!

He has a mind!

He has a personality!

He is not a piece of meat!

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Freddie for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it,Freddie has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time.

IRF Member

#1 babspanky

#2 Kata

#3 Sariflor

#4 LittleTechieShelina

#5 Yoppappop

#6 Sara

#7 violet sky

huh?what?is this you being a smart a** or are u serious???either way,ill join!loL!is feeding freddy grapes and making dolphin noises respectful?:roftl:

huh?what?is this you being a smart a** or are u serious???either way,ill join!loL!is feeding freddy grapes and making dolphin noises respectful?:roftl:

Most respectful. Very respectful indeed.

Don't mention the duct tape though. :mf_rosetinted:

*Suzy is thinking really hard and wonders which club to join - "Touch Freddie" or "Respect Freddie"*

Hmmm...I want to join the club that will get me a free Rosette or Mika T-shirt - which one is a better kiss-up to Freddie? :huglove:

:naughty:

i agree, but as far as I have seen...it's just a bit of fun. I don't read all the threads so I don't know how far it's gone or anything...but if it's anything like some girls with Mika (lmao) then yeah i can understand. There's a line somewhere down the line...

who knows? freddie might enjoy it :naughty:

:confused::doh:

:naughty: :naughty:

I WOULD respect Freddie....if he will let me in the morning...what do you say Freddie, can I respect you afterwards :biggrin2: cos your all round fabness is awesome, and I'm sure you will marry me if I respect you, even if it IS in the morning.

I respect Freddie, always have, always will (i hope).

He is fan-tab-u-lous, and just all around :mf_lustslow:

Can I respect Freddie and still post shirtless screencaps in the Freddiegasmic thread? If so, sign me up! :thumb_yello:

I'm sure I will respect him even more if someone could point me to the Freddiegasmic thread? Is it in the members only section....or maybe the 35 and older section or is that younger? :naughty:

This will probably be a little short, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

I am really disturbed by Freddie's Double being treated like a sex object!

This demeans him and ourselves! Have some respect!

Now, I realize Freddie is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior!

He has a mind!

He has a personality!

He is not a piece of meat!

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Freddie for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it,Freddie has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time.

IRF Member

#1 babspanky

#2 Kata

#3 Sariflor

#4 LittleTechieShelina

#5 Yoppappop

#6 Sara

#7 violet sky

#8 Christine

#9 Phunkygal

#10 findingmywords

Oh, I must join this group... I definitely respect Freddie... Might respect him even more if he started wearing a kilt more often... *drools*

Whoa, did I say that out loud???

:roftl: :roftl:

Let me dry my eyes of the tears of ...ermm...emotion:biggrin2: and please add me to the list.....

Yes, it is very sad that he's treated like a piece of bacon- I mean meat, and I sure respect him for all his human qualities and want to be part of this club.

My first thought was chicken... :wub2:

Noo, Freddie likes being a chicken object!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he does...