I Respect Freddie

babspanky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, but as far as I have seen...it's just a bit of fun. I don't read all the threads so I don't know how far it's gone or anything...but if it's anything like some girls with Mika (lmao) then yeah i can understand. There's a line somewhere down the line...

who knows? freddie might enjoy it :naughty:

i agree, but as far as I have seen...it's just a bit of fun. I don't read all the threads so I don't know how far it's gone or anything...but if it's anything like some girls with Mika (lmao) then yeah i can understand. There's a line somewhere down the line...

who knows? freddie might enjoy it :naughty:

:confused::doh:

This will probably be a little short, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

I am really disturbed by Freddie's Double being treated like a sex object!

This demeans him and ourselves! Have some respect!

Now, I realize Freddie is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior!

He has a mind!

He has a personality!

He is not a piece of meat!

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Freddie for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it,Freddie has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time.

IRF Member

#1 babspanky

#2 Kata

#3 Sariflor

#4 LittleTechieShelina

#5 Yoppappop

#6 Sara

We must allways remember: Freddie is not our pony!!!:naughty:

some singer dude who used your name I think :blink: It's the thing when you get famous, everyone wants to be like you :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh thaaaaat Freddie! :sneaky2: Impostor!! The cheek of some...good job we know our Freddie from the fakes!

I've never met Freddie. Think Glasgow will be our meet. :thumb_yello:

Some levels of sexiness don't need a personal meeting Sara; I can feel FD's sex appeal through the internet waves.....:wub2: Oops- not to say that I don't respect him despite that, of course, his other qualities make it to my laptop as fast.