• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Soooooo

anyone had any dreams about Freddie lately?:roftl:

Whahaha all the time! In one dream I proposed to him but he refused. I was heartbroken. Then I woke up and pinched myself. Luckily it was a dream! I'd jump off the chair if he would really say no!

Whahaha all the time! In one dream I proposed to him but he refused. I was heartbroken. Then I woke up and pinched myself. Luckily it was a dream! I'd jump off the chair if he would really say no!

He refused?!!!:sneaky2: Bad, bad Freddie!!

:roftl: :roftl:

Tech teacher .. man thats soo un chickeny :shocked:

Ingie .. as if :wink2:

Yeah I know, you could never resist my charm:roftl:

Tech teachers can be very sexy....do I have never met one:naughty: I had one once, it was like this really tiny guy who spoke so slowly everyone fell asleep and to not fall asleep they started causing riots and he couldn't stop them. He also was my mentor....what a horrible nightmare it was:blink: I came to him with a problem he said: "Oh that's very sad, but I can't do anything about it" *Slaps forehead*

Yeah I know, you could never resist my charm:roftl:

Tech teachers can be very sexy....do I have never met one:naughty: I had one once, it was like this really tiny guy who spoke so slowly everyone fell asleep and to not fall asleep they started causing riots and he couldn't stop them. He also was my mentor....what a horrible nightmare it was:blink: I came to him with a problem he said: "Oh that's very sad, but I can't do anything about it" *Slaps forehead*

:wink2: yeh i sooo cant

Slightly random .. I remember a biology teacher and he had a skeleton in the room , he got so sick of the class that he head butted the skeleton and the head went crashing against the wall :roftl:

Its stays with me forever

And... then I will dream about you...? You as a... cheesehead? :blink:

Scary. :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

My god!!! Im scary enough without having a huge lump of cheddar as my head :naughty:

Btw .. check out the discography thread . I got something mega rare last night ..I will post it now .. see what you think

:wink2: yeh i sooo cant

Slightly random .. I remember a biology teacher and he had a skeleton in the room , he got so sick of the class that he head butted the skeleton and the head went crashing against the wall :roftl:

Its stays with me forever

Whaha, that's funny:naughty: I once had a French teacher who I strongly suspect to be shizofrentic. I was talking to the person behind me, and all of a sudden she started screaming to me like SHUT UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL THIS CLASS and then immediately after she said: Jezus you have big earrings! to the person next to me. We were like :blink:

But she was a really weird woman. Threating students with her heels, keep complaining about what a sh*tschool we were and one time, someone wrote something on her bag in the class before us. She went off to get that person and didn't return. So we went to the canteen. All of a sudden she came through the back door (Our canteen is a different building than the schoolbuilding) and everyone just dived under the table. She came in with this angry face and then she started laughing saying: I thought it was lunchtime!

Weird weeeeird woman. Glad she's gone:blink:

Whaha, that's funny:naughty: I once had a French teacher who I strongly suspect to be shizofrentic. I was talking to the person behind me, and all of a sudden she started screaming to me like SHUT UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL THIS CLASS and then immediately after she said: Jezus you have big earrings! to the person next to me. We were like :blink:

But she was a really weird woman. Threating students with her heels, keep complaining about what a sh*tschool we were and one time, someone wrote something on her bag in the class before us. She went off to get that person and didn't return. So we went to the canteen. All of a sudden she came through the back door (Our canteen is a different building than the schoolbuilding) and everyone just dived under the table. She came in with this angry face and then she started laughing saying: I thought it was lunchtime!

Weird weeeeird woman. Glad she's gone:blink:

Really :boxed:

Man she sounds weeirddddddddddddddd

:tears: Freddie ..... *sniff* ..... I ... I ... I've never had a dream about you ...... *sniff* ....... :no: ...... what am I missing out on .... ???!!! :crybaby:

:das: :das:

I wouldn't know:mf_rosetinted:

I'm too busy dreaming about Mikey Choi these days:naughty: