• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but you're here though:)

are you ok??

what ya been up to??

yes :P

well today I went to school.. to get books and stuff.. but I was too lazy to bring the books xD and I bought some school stuff ^^

then I got the package from Haylie :punk: .. so I had to rush to town to get my passport (I just made it, hadn't taken it out yet) and then I went to get the box lol :P

and I had really strong stomach ache.. so I was in bus thinking "oh god, krista, DO NOT vomit in the bus :blink:" :lmfao: luckily, I didn't xD

so yeah that's about it o.O now I'm waiting my mom to make me food .p

yes :P

well today I went to school.. to get books and stuff.. but I was too lazy to bring the books xD and I bought some school stuff ^^

then I got the package from Haylie :punk: .. so I had to rush to town to get my passport (I just made it, hadn't taken it out yet) and then I went to get the box lol :P

and I had really strong stomach ache.. so I was in bus thinking "oh god, krista, DO NOT vomit in the bus :blink:" :lmfao: luckily, I didn't xD

so yeah that's about it o.O now I'm waiting my mom to make me food .p

lol lucky you!

oh and puking and stiff in a bus would be nasty!

anyhow, have to go now

bybye:)

*walks in the bar*

yessssssssss!

Conclusion: drinking tequila with salt and lemon is very good for your health! :mf_rosetinted:

Niki, you said it is healthy. Can I have a shot? :wink2::mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: