Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm good thanks. I have been into town today.

Bought a CD. The Kaiser Chiefs

Good choice for a cd! :)

sorry that you had to wait so long :blink:

*serves faxe kondi to Celesteee*

Thanksss :blush-anim-cl: I dont care, it will be a good drinkie than!

Hi there clare :)

celesteee, not yesterday...i know , it was a sad day for you, but he will be there now guarding you, looking after you....taking care of you ..

I hope so... and I think so.. but do you know what weird is? I was feeling it a month before that he was going to be dead! That is jsut so weird :blink: Sometimes I feel or see things that no one can see :boxed:

I hope so... and I think so.. but do you know what weird is? I was feeling it a month before that he was going to be dead! That is jsut so weird :blink: Sometimes I feel or see things that no one can see :boxed:

i know how you can feel this....

i lost both my parents sadly in fairly quick sucession and it took me really long to overcome the sadness, though i know that they are with me, i can feel them there ....

i lost both my parents sadly in fairly quick sucession and it took me really long to overcome the sadness, though i know that they are with me, i can feel them there ....

What? :shocked: Sorry sorry sorry :blush-anim-cl: do you lost your parents? :shocked: excuse me? :tears:

You lost your parents? that's sad :sad: