Let the new speculation begin!

CazGirl

Right. Okay.

So I was on Mika's MySpace having a browse when I saw that he put a new friend in his top friends. He now has nine top friends.

so...WHO IS IT?

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

haha. sorry. it's late, i'm tired and i'm bored. i know that's an extremely lame excuse and if you find this unnacceptable and pointless then please delete.

It's just that now Mika is having a rest we need to find something to talk about :lmao:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that the other day. I actually am thinking that it's some sort of MySpace oddity, because how the hell does he have 9 top friends? Can't you only have them in multiples of 4?

Oh well.

Its probably a super special HTML code.

LOL im such a nerd.

Before I EVEN click it, is it some 23 or 24 year old guy from New Zealand?

If it is, I saw it the other day. I was going to mention something on here, but uhh...:wink2:

I think that is Myspace error because yesterday I accepted people who request me and the first person i accepted appeared on my top as number 9 with only a Top 9.

that happened to me too. i think i'll remove myself from mikas friends, and then request it again, so i can be in his top 9 lol.

I remember when I started my Myspace a year or two ago whenever I added someone they were automatically in my top friends. I think that stopped once I had more than 8 friends. I've noticed that some well-known people only have say top nine or top five friends. I've seen one, I think it was the comedian Steve Hoffstetter who only had one top friend. I think it's some special HTML code like someone mentioned. I always thought that well-known people got that option that we didn't. :naughty: I don't know if that's true though because my best friend has no top friends.

I wish knew how to have an odd number like that. There have been plenty of times when I've only wanted nine top friends.

You are not really that bothered are you?

When you think you don't know most of the people on his MySpace pages so one more doesn't matter.

Anyway his sisters look after it most of the time so it could be one of their friends!

xx

Right. Okay.

So I was on Mika's MySpace having a browse when I saw that he put a new friend in his top friends. He now has nine top friends.

so...WHO IS IT?

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

haha. sorry. it's late, i'm tired and i'm bored. i know that's an extremely lame excuse and if you find this unnacceptable and pointless then please delete.

It's just that now Mika is having a rest we need to find something to talk about :lmao:

WOW. DO you think he talks to his top friends? It might sound a bit freaky or cucu, but I once check the page for one of his friends to see if he posted any comments. But I guess he would never do that. He would know that some of the his fans are nuts (me. hehe) and would try to find information about him with his friends. I personally never do that. I love MIKA but would never try to annoy any of his friends to get info. about him. I am obssesed but I want to saty in MIKA's good side.