The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

(Ladies and... ladies??? xD) My contribution to the thread with my top five favourite guys in the whole world of music :roftl:

Bono Vox :wub2:

bono-vox-280.jpg

Bruno Mars :teehee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAiQ5vWZixMmgVWzIU8ulgkQjqLAVmkfiTeX65NLMwuthl7FVL

Chris Martin :mf_lustslow:

medium_di17chris.jpg

Dave Gahan :das:

a57b489a594e0f0f99a917ae31d6db71.JPG

And... DA BOSS :swoon:

282424650.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1308514466&Signature=11Zfkk55fGqviFaZFT0%2FHw8Q9%2FA%3D

Edited by BiaIchihara

So, here are mine :teehee:.

Lemmik+laulja.jpg

But he does have his hair a lot different now :naughty:. Like this. (still cute :wub2:)

tumblr_llg97zh0Cz1qk8s5do1_500.jpg

That's Tim Schou Leadsinger from A friend in London.

And this one I find the cutest,

sk%25C3%25B8nno%2Bsmil.png

:sneaky2:Can't seem to find larger pictures atm. So the last one, of them together.

EsbenSvane1.jpg

The guy on the right is Esben Svane he's the drummer of the same band and I think he's really :wub2::wub2::wub2:

(Ladies and... ladies??? xD) My contribution to the thread with my top five favourite guys in the whole world of music :roftl:

Bono Vox :wub2:

bono-vox-280.jpg

I looooove Bono... And he still looks awesome in a pair of leather pants :drool::das:

Ian_Somerhalder_VampireDiaries_CarLost_001.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I've met him :biggrin2:... He has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen and he has an amazing body! He is sooooooo lovely, and when he puts his arm around you he holds you pretty tight, and... and... :drool::swoon:

I looooove Bono... And he still looks awesome in a pair of leather pants :drool::das:

I've met him :biggrin2:... He has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen and he has an amazing body! He is sooooooo lovely, and when he puts his arm around you he holds you pretty tight, and... and... :drool::swoon:

I hate you now ... :naughty: I love him in The Vampire Diaries ... I keep wanting to like Stefan more ... but nope .... Damon all the way :wink2:

I hate you now ... :naughty: I love him in The Vampire Diaries ... I keep wanting to like Stefan more ... but nope .... Damon all the way :wink2:

Sorry about that :teehee:

I've met Paul Wesley (Stefan), and Michael Trevino (Tyler), and I've met Nina Dobrev (Elena)... Oooooh, and I've also met David Anders (Elena's uncle... can't remember his character's name!)....

Can totally understand that, though at least he doesn't always take himself that seriously...

tumblr_lmvhcvXWNt1qbolt3o1_500.png

tumblr_lmxlrwDrhq1qe37y8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmsy4iYSrp1qblcxko1_500.gif

tumblr_ln4fstNwc21qzqe90o1_r2_500.gif

[On what mutant powers they’d like to have]

Michael Fassbender: I’d like to have a tail, I’d like a tail.

Interviewer: You’d like a tail?

Michael Fassbender: I’d like a tail.

Interviewer: Why would you want a tail?

Michael Fassbender: I don’t know, I think they look nice. I could hold a lemonade while I’m on the computer. Good for balance, you know?

xmen :lol3:

uuh I think I forgot..

tumblr_li42q5NT7G1qaojxho1_500.jpg

Marcus & Teddy from Mumford and Sons ^^

Edited by greta