What dose that Tag say?

Ioana

No, actually it is "whenever you see Yoppappop in random places, or after one of your gigs, don't forget to jump onto her and hug and kiss her, even more so if she looks as if she was just hanging around there to meet your drummer" :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it has an extra hidden message. Or maybe-ok I'm not saying this, my mind went straight to the gutter, you'll never even guess what I was thinking :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, actually it is "whenever you see Yoppappop in random places, or after one of your gigs, don't forget to jump onto her and hug and kiss her, even more so if she looks as if she was just hanging around there to meet your drummer" :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

go to hell... :mf_rosetinted:

haha! I was gonna say 'this is a good thread for Yop to lurk on'...and ...

lurk she did!

:naughty:

So is the tag-necklace a present from you to your new lover? :sneaky2: Jack will be distraught of these public displays of affection...

I think it is not in english

to me I see a B on the word that ends with pop or maybe its just me, :boxed:

It might be my eyes but I see a P at the very beginning I dont see an Ooh I see more of a Pak, and I also see a B at the beginning of the last word that ends with pop

PS It sure does say POP at the end.

I cant waste my time on this, Ill just leave it in the "mika knows, we dont" Box

"pak la la Yoppappop?!?!" :roftl:

(means "It could be Yoppappop")

So is the tag-necklace a present from you to your new lover? :sneaky2: Jack will be distraught of these public displays of affection...

I still love her, you know... :tears: That's why I get so annoyed at all the sexy-Mika threads... that damn girlfriend-stealer! :badmood:

--Jack

Ah, now I know what the tag says: "<-- this girl ... .... .... my lollipop" :mf_rosetinted:

lol! :roftl: i can't figure out exactly what it's supposed to say, if every point stands for a letter, but i'm sure you have your reasons for writing points instead of words! :lmao: naughty girl! :naughty:

It says: "If you can read this, get a life." :)

No, really, I am kidding, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I have no idea, and I can't even see the words, let alone figure out which words they are! :naughty:

I still love her, you know... :tears: That's why I get so annoyed at all the sexy-Mika threads... that damn girlfriend-stealer! :badmood:

--Jack

Yes, Jack, I understand you. You have every right to be upset, and to get annoyed by the sexy-Mika threads.

But don't worry honey, you are far sexier than him and Yop will realise this and come back begging for your forgiveness; then you can be very evil and run away with Cherisse!

2002530928004887744_rs.jpg

Is it only me, or is the tag a little...ahem, rusty and manky??

Maybe Mika needs to get a new one, and have the decency to have larger letters on it so we can stop zooming and analysing...:roftl:

Is it only me, or is the tag a little...ahem, rusty and manky??

Maybe Mika needs to get a new one, and have the decency to have larger letters on it so we can stop zooming and analysing...

A very very big one :biggrin2:

But.. We still dont know what it says..

It's a MYSTERIE! *Thunder*

Oh, that's a good one, I think I'll get one saying this for myself :naughty:

Lol i have a t-shirt that says:

'This t-shirt has alot of words on it, and yet it is saying suprisingly little. Infact all it is doing is making people stand there and waste their time reading it, even though they have read this far already and already worked out reading it is pointless. Well i suppose you'd better read it until the end now. Its the only wise choise. So congratulations, you have made it to the second last sentence. What a loser!'

lol

This thread has evolved since I last visited it. Now people are asking Luke about Mika's tag :blink:

Are they having a secret affair together or something? So now, Yop is cheating on Jack with Mika who is cheating on Yop with Luke who is probably cheating on Mika with one of the Big Girls :boxed: