The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh::doh: I only got it now...:naughty: I'm such a stupid!:sweatdrop: sorry...:bleh:

No you're not. I'm just a really bad explainer. Seriously, I am. :mf_rosetinted:

People often have problems to understand what I'm saying. Probably 'cuz I spend more time on the MFC talking English when I should be speaking Norwegian :lmfao:

No you're not. I'm just a really bad explainer. Seriously, I am. :mf_rosetinted:

People often have problems to understand what I'm saying. Probably 'cuz I spend more time on the MFC talking English when I should be speaking Norwegian :lmfao:

:naughty: same happens to me with Italian...I'm quite disaster!that's why i prefer English!:bleh:

Hey guys.. I just noticed this thread and.. yey!:D

Age- 12 (yup, a young youngling...)

About yourself- I live in Dubai and I go to a french school..

Why you want to be a youngling- I want to be a youngling cause it sucks not to be able to do as many MFC related things as the older fans do.

so..?:)

I am good! Finally weekend, I needed it soo bad :mf_rosetinted: What did you do today? :)

Barunka! :D

Today I've been to a youth show called UKM, where ppl from 10 to 19 preformed and did their thing. My bestfriend won the dance contest. So, that was fun. :D

What about you?

Today I've been to a youth show called UKM, where ppl from 10 to 19 preformed and did their thing. My bestfriend won the dance contest. So, that was fun. :D

What about you?

Kine! :biggrin2:

Wow! What did she dance then? :) *wish I could dance too :mf_rosetinted* ... But I am soo bad at it :naughty:

Did she get anything nice? :)

I was just relaxing...sleeping... :wink2: tidying up >.< .. I already needed a day like this:-)

Hello guys! I'm good, how are you?

heyy :D i'm good too thanks! how was your day?

I am good! Finally weekend, I needed it soo bad :mf_rosetinted: What did you do today? :)

hey barunka! yeahh so did i!! but mine's over :thumbdown:

What about you?

aww that's so cool.. i love dance!

but i'm a baddd dancer lol

hey barunka! yeahh so did i!! but mine's over :thumbdown:

Hiya!! :-)

I hope you enjoyed yours at least... and that you are now fresh to start another week..! :punk: Although... the thought of going to school is terrible, I know :boxed:

Hiya!! :-)

I hope you enjoyed yours at least... and that you are now fresh to start another week..! :punk: Although... the thought of going to school is terrible, I know :boxed:

haha true true:naughty: you're mastering the whole optimism thing:naughty: well done:thumb_yello:

it really is:thumbdown: the only thing i have to look forward to is seeing mika.. i hope..

i keep bringing thsi up it's so sad :bleh:

haha true true:naughty: you're mastering the whole optimism thing:naughty: well done:thumb_yello:

it really is:thumbdown: the only thing i have to look forward to is seeing mika.. i hope..

i keep bringing thsi up it's so sad :bleh:

I know... I am trying hard... :biggrin2: thanks ;D

Hey don't worry, I do that too! I am only counting down the days left.. 17 days left and 5 days left at school... ahh... :mf_rosetinted:

Londooon! :-D