The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ME TOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAH WE ARE IN ALL THREADS SPECIALLY ME SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

dont worry bout ur english! u probably can speak better english then i can speak any other language! i suck at my second language (learning french in school)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

Sorry I havent on here for ages guys but I have no computer so I have to use library computers which is boring! I am only on for 10 mins but thought I would pop in and say hi!!!

How is everyone?:wub2:

S'all good in the hood, how about you?? :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, thanks. You? :wink2:

Yeah I am gd thanks, long time no chat!! I havent had a laptop and still dont and am going mad!!! mfc withdrawal sucks!! ah well, i am making the most of when I can come online! How was youre day?

Hii! I'm great, thanks. You?

Oh okey! Welcome here! :biggrin2: You'll probably get to know us better then. :thumb_yello:

Haha, yeah, but this thing was dead until yesterday!

I started writing on it, and some people have come back to it!!

Yeah I am gd thanks, long time no chat!! I havent had a laptop and still dont and am going mad!!! mfc withdrawal sucks!! ah well, i am making the most of when I can come online! How was youre day?

Oh, that sucks! :no: What happened? My day was boring, school. but hopefully getting better when I'm soon off to practice! :wink2: What about yours?