• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Liz! I'm good.

But its seems like everyone went to sleep :tears:

:naughty: :naughty:

what today? or yesterday?

I havent been up to much all day, watching the music channels, all the xmas songs, online and sorting out some stuff!

What u been up to? I am back from uni and I am so happy to be home! Got some of my tickets for Mika today as well, woo! Still have one ticket spare for 26th feb gig, the person that said she was getting back to me isnt yet!

Hi Femifrosk :biggrin2:! How are yoou?

I'm good! I'm free, free from all test and exams. It's wonderful!

How about you? :biggrin2:

what today? or yesterday?

I havent been up to much all day, watching the music channels, all the xmas songs, online and sorting out some stuff!

What u been up to? I am back from uni and I am so happy to be home! Got some of my tickets for Mika today as well, woo! Still have one ticket spare for 26th feb gig, the person that said she was getting back to me isnt yet!

I've played a handball match. We won :punk: 12 - 8. :biggrin2:

Yay! You're so lucky. I can go with you? :angel_not:

:naughty:

I'm good! I'm free, free from all test and exams. It's wonderful!

How about you? :biggrin2:

I've played a handball match. We won :punk: 12 - 8. :biggrin2:

Yay! You're so lucky. I can go with you? :angel_not:

If you can get to London on 26th Feb u r very welcome to it femifrosk. congrats at winning handball, is that basically volleyball- where u hit the ball over a net with your hands???

If you can get to London on 26th Feb u r very welcome to it femifrosk. congrats at winning handball, is that basically volleyball- where u hit the ball over a net with your hands???

No no.

haandball_blue.thumb.gif

It's like that picture.. kinda. :biggrin2:

Do you know what I mean?

I may be in and out a bit but yeah I will stay on tonight Barunka, we will have a good chat. So u finishing for xmas soon? I finished on Friday, finally!

Wow, lucky uu! I got school till friday.. :( .. At least on friday there are no lessons, just a performance of our school choir ^^ And I still got no presents :blink::D

Wow, lucky uu! I got school till friday.. :( .. At least on friday there are no lessons, just a performance of our school choir ^^ And I still got no presents :blink::D

awww...dont worry I have only one pressie from one of my flat mates as we are all swapping pressies after xmas due to money which we all have a lack of! Do u mean u have received no pressies or u havent bought any?

awww...dont worry I have only one pressie from one of my flat mates as we are all swapping pressies after xmas due to money which we all have a lack of! Do u mean u have received no pressies or u havent bought any?

Oh I mean I still haven't bought any :-) But this year, I'm buying only 4 presents, cause me and 5 friends of mine have decided (because of lack of money :biggrin2: ) we won't buy any presents this year... we all will rather go and have a nice afternoon somewhere on friday :-)

ummm....I think so do u mean netball, where u throw the ball to one of your team members and have a net in the shape of a cone without the point to aim it into???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lIHoD3erM&feature=related

Explain alot!

Wow ^^ I can only be jealous :biggrin2: i got two exams coming up this week! maths and czech... *feared* =P

You play handball? :shocked: wow! I got a lot of friends who play it :)

Cool! :biggrin2: I love that game.

Really? :das: :das:

Yeah :punk::cool: ... nooo it's not cause of what you think ;D It's just that my best friend always goes watching with me (her boyfriend is in the team) so we can chat and cheer them up and so on.. it's fun :D

Oh I mean I still haven't bought any :-) But this year, I'm buying only 4 presents, cause me and 5 friends of mine have decided (because of lack of money :biggrin2: ) we won't buy any presents this year... we all will rather go and have a nice afternoon somewhere on friday :-)

Sounds like a good idea, yeah me and some flat mates are thinking that instead of pressies we might go to London and watch a show or something!

Hehe. Norway is a typical handball country :naughty:

Cool, I have never been to Norway but would like to go one day, so r u going to any of his gigs in Feb? U may have told me already but have forgotten sorry a lot has been happenig recently! Same question to u Barunka!

Sounds like a good idea, yeah me and some flat mates are thinking that instead of pressies we might go to London and watch a show or something!

Yupp, that might be maybe better! :-) Do you live near to London?

Oh and about Mika's february gigs... nope I don't :( I would love to.. even my parents would allow me.. but only if there were a place I could stay at or if I had someone to go with ... :(