The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Cool, I have never been to Norway but would like to go one day, so r u going to any of his gigs in Feb? U may have told me already but have forgotten sorry a lot has been happenig recently! Same question to u Barunka!

No, I'm not going. I just wish I was..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupp, that might be maybe better! :-) Do you live near to London?

Oh and about Mika's february gigs... nope I don't :( I would love to.. even my parents would allow me.. but only if there were a place I could stay at or if I had someone to go with ... :(

At uni I am an hour away fro London by train which is good. When I go to the gig I will be staying probably at a hostel for two nights or more so if u wanted to we cld stay in one together, also if u wanted to we cld queue together would be great to have company, I jus so happen to have a ticket spare for the 26th Feb if u fancy it? I am staying in London minimum of 2 nights so think about it!

Yeaah it is! 8-) Oh is Norway really a handball country? .. I hope my friend won't read this, cause he would move there if he knew! :biggrin2:

Hahah. He? :biggrin2:

Seriously, it is. And Norway (women) will be playing in the World final or Europe final soon. Hahah, I'm not even sure :doh:

At uni I am an hour away fro London by train which is good. When I go to the gig I will be staying probably at a hostel for two nights or more so if u wanted to we cld stay in one together, also if u wanted to we cld queue together would be great to have company, I jus so happen to have a ticket spare for the 26th Feb if u fancy it? I am staying in London minimum of 2 nights so think about it!

Oh cool ^.^! hey now I'm really goin to think about it seriously... How much is that ticket? :)

Oh cool ^.^! hey now I'm really goin to think about it seriously... How much is that ticket? :)

For you...£20 (maybe £15) I really hope u do consider it, it would be so cool to meet u and I am happy to help find some accomodation, they do some good offers in London especially for twin rooms or hostels! It is the one at Brixton Academy which is meant to be a really good venue! and I received those tickets today and they are in my room so no worries about getting the ticket, anything I can help with or any questions I am happy to help!

For you...£20 (maybe £15) I really hope u do consider it, it would be so cool to meet u and I am happy to help find some accomodation, they do some good offers in London especially for twin rooms or hostels! It is the one at Brixton Academy which is meant to be a really good venue! and I received those tickets today and they are in my room so no worries about getting the ticket, anything I can help with or any questions I am happy to help!

Wow... Okay o.O That's a good price :) I really consider doing it now! :biggrin2: I'm gonna look how much is a plane there... :) Well anyway see you later! ^.^

Wow... Okay o.O That's a good price :) I really consider doing it now! :biggrin2: I'm gonna look how much is a plane there... :) Well anyway see you later! ^.^

yay, I really hope u can come, try ryanair.com they offer very cheap prices. It would really be worth it, Mika live is absolutely amazing, trust me! I can help look for plane prices if u want? which airport would u be going into, gatwick seems to be the common one or heathrow or stanstead may be good they are all around London area?

hiya! im fine thanks and you? it was alright, went shopping and stuff lol

what about you? are you okay?

Hey I am good thanks, not really been up to much,jus relaxing as it was my first day back at home, I am home from uni for xmas and have 6 weeks off so was jus listening to xmas songs and unpacking! have u ever seen mika live? or are u going to any gigs soon?

yay, I really hope u can come, try ryanair.com they offer very cheap prices. It would really be worth it, Mika live is absolutely amazing, trust me! I can help look for plane prices if u want? which airport would u be going into, gatwick seems to be the common one or heathrow or stanstead may be good they are all around London area?

Hey I am good thanks, not really been up to much,jus relaxing as it was my first day back at home, I am home from uni for xmas and have 6 weeks off so was jus listening to xmas songs and unpacking! have u ever seen mika live? or are u going to any gigs soon?

im goingto the 25th febuary one at hammersmith!:biggrin2: