The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohooo I'm... well.. actually good, but I got an important test tommorow and I still don't know everything... plus my parents are still not at home, dunno where they are and I need to talk to them! >.< Both of their mobile phones are off o.O ...

ooo...good luck with the test, what subject? also, thats annoying about your parents being out, I am still looking for accomodation btw! but good luck with everything! anyway I gotta go but will speak to everyone soon!!! good night all!

:)

xxx

ooo...good luck with the test, what subject? also, thats annoying about your parents being out, I am still looking for accomodation btw! but good luck with everything! anyway I gotta go but will speak to everyone soon!!! good night all!

:)

xxx

thanks! :) the subject is czech.... lots of writers to remember... >.<

Yupp, we'll speak tommorow! I think I will know tommorow the dates of arrival and departure :biggrin2: so good night! :)

Heyyyy femifrosk! :) I'm fine! Only one day left til holidays :-P And you? :)

I'm on the holiday :D Today was the last day! Woho. I'm couldn't have been better!

Only 5 days left to Christmas eve.. well, at least for Scandinavia. When do you celebrate it?

I'm on the holiday :D Today was the last day! Woho. I'm couldn't have been better!

Only 5 days left to Christmas eve.. well, at least for Scandinavia. When do you celebrate it?

ooh cool! ^^

we celebrate on the same day :) Do you get your presents on 24 in the evening?

Cool! I had no idea.. I'll remeber it, Ježíšek! :biggrin2:

So, what do you wish for this Christmas?

Me neither! xP But it's fun to hear how is it like in other countries :D I'll remember Julenissen too :) ... Well I already have my xmas present.. but will start using it on xmas :D ipod 160GB ^^ and you? :)

Me neither! xP But it's fun to hear how is it like in other countries :D I'll remember Julenissen too :) ... Well I already have my xmas present.. but will start using it on xmas :D ipod 160GB ^^ and you? :)

160 gig? That's like impossible! :shocked: I've never heard of that before! That's like over 100,000 songs!

Wow! Cool. I'm hope I'll get Mika for Christmas. :naughty:

No, just money ^^

I have to go now. Bye! Goodnight! :huglove:

160 gig? That's like impossible! :shocked: I've never heard of that before! That's like over 100,000 songs!

Yeah it's a lot! :biggrin2: ... But it really exists :P The same as ipod 30 or 80GB.. only with a bigger memory xD But it's so expensive in here... I had it delivered from America... it's so much cheaper there o.O