The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, great! :biggrin2: Will there be any white Christmas?

I'm good. It's pretty relaxed around here. xD

I don't think so... there's no snow here o.O What about there?

Here everyone's still searching for presents xD I fortunately have all of them... :-) So pretty relaxed too ;-)

I don't think so... there's no snow here o.O What about there?

Here everyone's still searching for presents xD I fortunately have all of them... :-) So pretty relaxed too ;-)

Err, that sucks! :thumbdown:

Thst's unfair.

It snowed a little blit yesterday, and it's pretty white. Everything is frozen ^^

So I'll go ice-skating tomorrow :D

I feel bad for you.

Err, that sucks! :thumbdown:

Thst's unfair.

It snowed a little blit yesterday, and it's pretty white. Everything is frozen ^^

So I'll go ice-skating tomorrow :D

I feel bad for you.

Thanks ^.^! I don't usually like snow and winter, but snow belongs to xmas...! we had no white christmas since three years at least i guess... :thumbdown:

Awww... gotta go to Norway for xmas next year :biggrin2:

Haha. My parents think they're smart. I know it.. I'll get Live in cartoon motion DVD! FINALLY! :biggrin2: And money. I think xD

And you?

I'm getting ipod 160 GB.... cause my old mp3 player is already broken.. >.< .. aww Live in cartoon motion.. :) It was on tv today here!!! Only an hour of it, but that's enough i suppose :) ...

and yeah, money too ;)

Heey.

It's Mikamas! :roftl:

I'm doing great! I'm really excited about the gifts xD

How are you?

Mikamas :biggrin2: nice word! :cool:

I'm excited too... wondering if there's anything else I'll get... and how will parents like what I bought them ^^ ... Well... I'm just good :)

YAY! I got Live in cartoon motion today. As you all know, we celebrate Christmas the 24th december, in Norway..

IT'S THE BEST GIFT EVER! :D

FEMIFROSK!!! happy Christmas!!

I am so happy for u getting the LICM dvd, I bet I know what u have been doing or will be doing tonight!!! What else did u get? did u have a good lunch?

I still have another night to go, I celebrate tomoz!

Liz x x x

FEMIFROSK!!! happy Christmas!!

I am so happy for u getting the LICM dvd, I bet I know what u have been doing or will be doing tonight!!! What else did u get? did u have a good lunch?

I still have another night to go, I celebrate tomoz!

Liz x x x

Hiyah Liz!

Yes, I did watch the entire DVD! :D

I love it. :blush-anim-cl:

I got lots of money and a curly iron, haha. A purse, which I'll never wear. The Killers cd - Sawdust. And the rest is just nonsence xD

Tell me what you got tomorrow then!

Merry Merry Christmas! :D

Hiyah Liz!

Yes, I did watch the entire DVD! :D

I love it. :blush-anim-cl:

I got lots of money and a curly iron, haha. A purse, which I'll never wear. The Killers cd - Sawdust. And the rest is just nonsence xD

Tell me what you got tomorrow then!

Merry Merry Christmas! :D

Sounds like u got some cool pressies, I love the dvd, I bought it a few weeks ago and couldnt stop watching certain parts over and over, I love the songs where it is jus Mika and his piano in a room, and money is alwauys a winner at xmas. I dont know if u have the same thing but in the new year we have huge sales in shops and everything is very cheap so getting money for xmas in England is great cos whatever u didnt get for xmas u can buy yourself. Dont worry I will let u know what I got tomoz! I have no idea what I have but I am looking forward to finding out!

Hello GUYS!! I'M sooo excited because it's christmas!!!!

wish y'all merry christmas and that santa claus brings a lot of presents

personally I want him to bring Mika to my arms...

Hey ceci

Happy xmas to u too! Hope u get the pressies u want except Mika...I think we will all have to share him...either that or I can have him :wub2: !

Liz x x

Sounds like u got some cool pressies, I love the dvd, I bought it a few weeks ago and couldnt stop watching certain parts over and over, I love the songs where it is jus Mika and his piano in a room, and money is alwauys a winner at xmas. I dont know if u have the same thing but in the new year we have huge sales in shops and everything is very cheap so getting money for xmas in England is great cos whatever u didnt get for xmas u can buy yourself. Dont worry I will let u know what I got tomoz! I have no idea what I have but I am looking forward to finding out!

Liz x x

Okey :D

It's the same here in Norway! Huge sales :thumb_yello: