The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm online xD

Oh damn, you're already off... >.< Anyway, cool signature Kine! :biggrin2: ... "it's a really nice camera :D" .. where did you see that? o.o i thought i've seen all interviews on youtube.. ^^ seems like i haven't ;)

GOOD thank you...:D

I'm Ceci, nice to meet ya! I'm 16 yrs old and I'm from Mexico

Nice to meet yoou! :) I'm Barbora (that's actually the same as Barunka :biggrin2:) , 16 years old from Czech Republic :-) So many 16 year old's here! :)

I love your name! it's soo like...mysterious! I love it!

yeah I know....the 16-year.old people rock!!!! hahaha

I haven't been in Czech Republic...I have only seen Praga (i don't know how to spell it) on a movie called :XXX with Vin Diesel

I love your name! it's soo like...mysterious! I love it!

yeah I know....the 16-year.old people rock!!!! hahaha

I haven't been in Czech Republic...I have only seen Praga (i don't know how to spell it) on a movie called :XXX with Vin Diesel

Really? :shocked: Thanks! :-) And I didn't like it very much.. ^^ But now, as I'm getting older, I kinda already like it :D

well the czech spelling is "Praha", "Praga" is the spanish I think and in english it's Prague :biggrin2: ... oooh yeah, a lot of films are shoot there...cause it's cheap for them to make a movie here... ^^

And I haven't been to Mexico yet, but I'd really like to!! I love every spanish speaking country and Mexico sounds sooo exotic to me ^^ When I'm older, I'm definetly going there :mf_rosetinted: :-D

yeah. I like your name pretty much :D

yeah sorry...now I know how is spelled in czech! I learned something new today..--haha

you should come! it's really nice in here and warm...hahaa, if you ever come you should go to "Los Cabos" and "Ixtapa" they are really nice places.

You do like spanish speaking countries? that's sooo cool!

sorry if my english is not that good, I learned english about 2 yrs ago...so..it's not that good:D

did you had a great time in christmas?

yeah. I like your name pretty much :D

yeah sorry...now I know how is spelled in czech! I learned something new today..--haha

you should come! it's really nice in here and warm...hahaa, if you ever come you should go to "Los Cabos" and "Ixtapa" they are really nice places.

You do like spanish speaking countries? that's sooo cool!

sorry if my english is not that good, I learned english about 2 yrs ago...so..it's not that good:D

did you had a great time in christmas?

No, that's okay!! :biggrin2: .. I really don't know much about spanish grammar too :-D

Yeah, I want to.. ;) .. Okay, I'll notice that! xD Plus I'll go one of the beaches, they look really nice, haha :-)

Sí, a mi me gusta espaňol! Es una lengua muy hermosa ^^ .. :D sorry, i really can't speak it...

Your english is great :shocked: .. really! For 2 years... wow o.O

I had a great time! I really enjoyed the day with my family and in the end some presents.. and you? :-)

thank you! your spanish is good too

yeah the beaches are beautiful...lol

yeah I was with my family and I got nice presents and money...I'm considering the idea of buying a watch that is the same as Mika's watch...the one with the parrot in it

thank you! your spanish is good too

yeah the beaches are beautiful...lol

yeah I was with my family and I got nice presents and money...I'm considering the idea of buying a watch that is the same as Mika's watch...the one with the parrot in it

Uhh... I think I haven't seen that watch =O Have to have a look at the photos... and you know where to buy them? :wink2:

yeah...look

http://www.mundoswatch.com/productinfo.asp?vm=1&item=1840

it's a swatch watch and it's worth $600 pesos, that will be about $70 or so USDLLS, and the shipping is free in mExico!

Wow! They're sooo cool! So colourful... just like Mika's CD cover :-) And not that expensive... That's great :) *just fell in love with them* :biggrin2: