The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Yeah...we should make an interview

and what about other things....like "do you like rolleacoasters?" "what's your favorite country?" os romething like that...it bothers me a lot that they ask him things like that

You are right! :thumb_yello: New questions for Mika!!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to join that, it sounds really good. Yes please! :mf_lustslow:

I did message him once on My space asking if I could interview him even through email but obviously didnt reply, have also messaged Luke as well! But that was only a few days ago so we will see!

Liz x x x

I message Mika once aswell...he hasn't answered..haha

here's the link

http://www.myspace.com/lashijasdelguapuchomika

and I will send you the password and all that ok?

welcome to the team

me and a friend here have a program in myspace that we do it in english and spanish...we just started...and we have an open place...if you want you can be part of our team

the name of the program it's called

"Las Hijas del Guapucho Mika" translated in english will be "The Daughters of Hot Mika"

and we are talking about mika and stuff and maybe....one day...we can interview him by msn or something...I know it doesn't sounds reall...but we are trying

That'd be cool :) Just imagine that people o.O ... I even don't know how could we manage to do that...

I message Mika once aswell...he hasn't answered..haha

here's the link

http://www.myspace.com/lashijasdelguapuchomika

and I will send you the password and all that ok?

welcome to the team

Thanks Ceci! It looks like a good site and I can help with English, I know some spanish so I can understand quite a bit of the site, I surprised myself at how much I could read!

Thanks Ceci! It looks like a good site and I can help with English, I know some spanish so I can understand quite a bit of the site, I surprised myself at how much I could read!

that'0s good!!! so you kno what we say in english and epanish!!! weeee!!