The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! i hope you didnt over do it! but thats cool! im sure you will have a great year! im hoping mine is good aswell! you still in school?

Nah, I didnt overdo it too much! I am at university now, in my first year and loving it but dont go back until 28th jan!! how about u? u still at school?

YOUNGLINGS!!!

Hey hows u? Happy New Year!!!

im going back the 16th or 17th... um my new years resolution is to have fun, and do well at school u?

I go back on 28th and my resolutions are to lose weight, get fit and make the most of this year!!! and of course do well at uni!

Jus realised that quite a few of us talking at mo dont really know each other much? so, how about a few questions to each other?.... I will start"!

Is anyone going to any Mika gigs soon? If so, which ones? Or if not are u going to any concerts in the future, Mika or a different person/ppl!

I go back on 28th and my resolutions are to lose weight, get fit and make the most of this year!!! and of course do well at uni!

Jus realised that quite a few of us talking at mo dont really know each other much? so, how about a few questions to each other?.... I will start"!

Is anyone going to any Mika gigs soon? If so, which ones? Or if not are u going to any concerts in the future, Mika or a different person/ppl!

im wishing and praying that Mika comes to South africa, but so far i havent heard anything and you?

im wishing and praying that Mika comes to South africa, but so far i havent heard anything and you?

I am lucky enough to live in enGLAND and where I live is only an hour away from London when I am at uni so I am going to all three gigs!!! I cannot wait!!

So are u going to any concerts in South Africa this year?or any festivals?

I am also going to see Kate Nash in March and going to the Isle of Wight Music festival in June!!:punk:

I am lucky enough to live in enGLAND and where I live is only an hour away from London when I am at uni so I am going to all three gigs!!! I cannot wait!!

So are u going to any concerts in South Africa this year?or any festivals?

I am also going to see Kate Nash in March and going to the Isle of Wight Music festival in June!!:punk:

ahhhhhhh you super lucky!

ummmm might go to this concert with a variety of bands, like 30 secs to mars, flyleaf, good charlotte etc

this coming march, its a day thing, called the Coke fest

I think I have heard of that somewhere, sounds good! So have you got anything else planned for 2008?

OMG...Mika is on a music channel, it is a vid of him performing grace kelly with a marching band and he is the 3rd most downloaded track of 2007!

I think I have heard of that somewhere, sounds good! So have you got anything else planned for 2008?

OMG...Mika is on a music channel, it is a vid of him performing grace kelly with a marching band and he is the 3rd most downloaded track of 2007!

whoohoo! go mika! lol! well my cousin is getting married so thats a big thing! u?

ah thats cool, not much gigs are going here, there is seether, but im not a huge fan

You going on holiday this year? I hopefully will but not sure yet as these gigs are costing a lot of money as I am staying in London for 5 days, but Mika is so worth it!!!:mf_lustslow: