The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, how was everyone's xmas?

How was the visit to ur granmas Barunka? glad to see u online! cos guess what??? 2 MONTHS TODAY!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:D The visit was good... ;) I like seeing my family ;) I found out my "only-listening-to-heavy-metal" uncle likes Mika O_O i was so shocked xD

YAY!!! ONLY TWO MONTHS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? well I think there's exceptions

for instance

me...

i just like rock music

the exceptions for that

are

mika

and robbie williams

my christmas was good

Good to hear u had a good xmas, jus have to say I love that watch that is in this thread, is that the one u have. If so, I am so jelous!!

really? well I think there's exceptions

for instance

me...

i just like rock music

the exceptions for that

are

mika

and robbie williams

my christmas was good

Of course there are always exceptions... but he really didn't seem to like anything else than metal... :-)

Anyway, Mika and Robbie are both cool! I heard they're collaborating on Robbie's new album o.O Dunno if that's true...

Of course there are always exceptions... but he really didn't seem to like anything else than metal... :-)

Anyway, Mika and Robbie are both cool! I heard they're collaborating on Robbie's new album o.O Dunno if that's true...

Mika and Robbie Williams...that could be quite interesting I would like to hear that! I hope its true!

im going to buy that watch soon...

yeah...I love them both

I do hope it's true

I was looking for news about it

and I think I found in wikipedia who is going to be collaborating with robbie in hsi new album called

"Let's swing" and that's the name of the song in which mika and robbie will be singing together....

that's what wikiedia was saying

yeah...I love them both

I do hope it's true

and I think I found in wikipedia who is going to be collaborating with robbie in hsi new album called

"Let's swing" and that's the name of the song in which mika and robbie will be singing together....

Unfortunately we cannot believe eveything that is on wikipedia but u never know!!! and that is a seriously cool watch, very Mika style!!

yeah...I love them both

I do hope it's true

Right! Well I believe the Mika and Robbie collaboration, but on wikipedia there's also written, that 50 Cent will be on Robbie's swing album too! :biggrin2: ... Yeah nigga, let's swing, uh huh :cool:. :D

Oh damn, you're already off... >.< Anyway, cool signature Kine! :biggrin2: ... "it's a really nice camera :D" .. where did you see that? o.o i thought i've seen all interviews on youtube.. ^^ seems like i haven't ;)

thanks! :D it's not on youtube, it's on the live in cartoon motion dvd ;D

you should really get it ;)

:thumb_yello:

yes lol! whats a youngling? or whats this thread about?

The thing is that it's about... nothing :biggrin2: .. we just chat here about everything ^^ .. To become a member, you must be 0-19 years old ;) If you are 20-29 years old, you are a middleling, 30-1000 are oldlings :)

The thing is that it's about... nothing :biggrin2: .. we just chat here about everything ^^ .. To become a member, you must be 0-19 years old ;) If you are 20-29 years old, you are a middleling, 30-1000 are oldlings :)

Whoo hoo! thanx ok i fall into this group:biggrin2:

So how are you?