The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fun to read :biggrin2:

But there are always so much now posts that I really don't manage readin them all... anyway knitting thread looks really cool :biggrin2:

thank you....I'm flattered...lol

yeah...too many post....hahaha

Good evening younglings,

Sorry I have been on the forum for the last few hours but have jus been lurking a bit! how is everyone? had/having a good day?

Liz x

Hi Liz! I had a good day today!

(Btw, only 2 months until the second gig :mf_rosetinted: )

What about u? :) What did u do?

Hi Liz! I had a good day today!

(Btw, only 2 months until the second gig :mf_rosetinted: )

What about u? :) What did u do?

Cool,and i bet these 2 months will zoom by and we will be in London before we know it, and the ironic thing is I am back in London in the Hammersmith Apollo (location of the first mika gig on 25th) 2 weeks after Mika to go see Kate Nash so I will be in London a lot in Feb and March!

Today, I went into town and did a bit of shopping, I bought a gym top and headband for gym to help with my new years resolutions, a really nice scarf I have wanted for ages and cld finally afford as it was in the sale and a nice journal to write in!

oh yeah also watched music channels for a while and heard Mika TWICE, once was happy ending and then they were playing every no. 1 of the year and I jus turned over as they were playing Grace Kelly which was of course no, 1 in UK for 5 weeks in Jan and Feb!!!So I have had a pretty good day!

How about u?