• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm pretty good! I haven't done anything today.. Oh, wait! I've taken

picthorzz, and I found out I'm going to pierce my lip :roftl:

How about you?

I'm gooood.... I haven't done anything either! :D (holidays ruuuule :-P ) A friend of mine came to visit me and I forgot she would come, so I had to get up early... and when she left, I did nothing o.O

piercing, yeaaah :biggrin2: ...

he should say that to the people who interviews him askling him the same question over and over again

"that's an expensive microfone dont' ask me that again" or soemthing

But now that this sentence is on his DVD, it would become known very soon and he couldn't repeat it again and again... :(:P

But now that this sentence is on his DVD, it would become known very soon and he couldn't repeat it again and again... :(:P

yeah you are right....he should come with somethig else.....I hate it when they ask him the same things over and over again

I'm gooood.... I haven't done anything either! :D (holidays ruuuule :-P ) A friend of mine came to visit me and I forgot she would come, so I had to get up early... and when she left, I did nothing o.O

piercing, yeaaah :biggrin2: ...

Yes! But holidays can also be extremly boring.. and lazy. :thumbdown:

But lets see it from the good side! :roftl:

What's your thought of me getting my lip pierced? Do you think I'll fit it? :blink:

yeah you are right....he should come with somethig else.....I hate it when they ask him the same things over and over again

Yeah, I especially hate the question "Why did you write Grace Kelly" :thumbdown: .. I know his answer by heart :biggrin2: (.. "you want me to be like Craig David, so I'll be like Grace Kelly and let's see if you still wanna sign me!" .. )

:biggrin2:

Yeah, I especially hate the question "Why did you write Grace Kelly" :thumbdown: .. I know his answer by heart :biggrin2: (.. "you want me to be like Craig David, so I'll be like Grace Kelly and let's see if you still wanna sign me!" .. )

:biggrin2:

I know...they always ask him about grace kelly and lollipop...wht about ring ring, and love today and happy ending!!! they count tooo!!!

Yes! But holidays can also be extremly boring.. and lazy. :thumbdown:

But lets see it from the good side! :roftl:

What's your thought of me getting my lip pierced? Do you think I'll fit it? :blink:

Yeah sometimes! But then you have to think of school and suddenly you're loving holidays again! :biggrin2:

Well... it depends on how you look like, cause there are people whom it fits and there are people who can look stupid with it.. ._. .. And I have no idea ;) What did your friends think about it? :-P

I know...they always ask him about grace kelly and lollipop...wht about ring ring, and love today and happy ending!!! they count tooo!!!

Yeah! I'd like to know that too... We should make an interview about all songs (excluding Grace Kelly and Lollipop... :D )

I know what u mean, the questions about Grace Kelly and lollipop are getting way too repetitive, if they did some research before interviewing him they wld see this and maybe ask him something different! Or maybe they do it to take the mick!

Yeah sometimes! But then you have to think of school and suddenly you're loving holidays again! :biggrin2:

Well... it depends on how you look like, cause there are people whom it fits and there are people who can look stupid with it.. ._. .. And I have no idea ;) What did your friends think about it? :-P

Alright! :biggrin2: I think I'll fit it myself, and my friends think the same.

So, I'll go for it.. I think :roftl:

Alright! :biggrin2: I think I'll fit it myself, and my friends think the same.

So, I'll go for it.. I think :roftl:

Are you going to actually pierce ur lip yourself or get it done by someone else? also, good on you for doing it u must post a pic when it is pierced, and if u dont like it u can just let it heal over!

Yeah! I'd like to know that too... We should make an interview about all songs (excluding Grace Kelly and Lollipop... :D )

I know what u mean, the questions about Grace Kelly and lollipop are getting way too repetitive, if they did some research before interviewing him they wld see this and maybe ask him something different! Or maybe they do it to take the mick!

Yeah...we should make an interview

and what about other things....like "do you like rolleacoasters?" "what's your favorite country?" os romething like that...it bothers me a lot that they ask him things like that

Are you going to actually pierce ur lip yourself or get it done by someone else? also, good on you for doing it u must post a pic when it is pierced, and if u dont like it u can just let it heal over!

I'll keep you updated ;) I'm not doing it by myself, I'd hurt.. and I'd probably get infection! :roftl:

Bye!!

I think we should organise an interview with them all. I would love to write an article on it, as I am studying journlism at uni! We could do features on Mika and the band! :mf_lustslow:

me and a friend here have a program in myspace that we do it in english and spanish...we just started...and we have an open place...if you want you can be part of our team

the name of the program it's called

"Las Hijas del Guapucho Mika" translated in english will be "The Daughters of Hot Mika"

and we are talking about mika and stuff and maybe....one day...we can interview him by msn or something...I know it doesn't sounds reall...but we are trying

me and a friend here have a program in myspace that we do it in english and spanish...we just started...and we have an open place...if you want you can be part of our team

the name of the program it's called

"Las Hijas del Guapucho Mika" translated in english will be "The Daughters of Hot Mika"

and we are talking about mika and stuff and maybe....one day...we can interview him by msn or something...I know it doesn't sounds reall...but we are trying

I would love to join that, it sounds really good. Yes please! :mf_lustslow:

I did message him once on My space asking if I could interview him even through email but obviously didnt reply, have also messaged Luke as well! But that was only a few days ago so we will see!

Liz x x x